SAU Community

Street Racing Magna Vs Skyline

donutdavid

all i can say that when a magna has 200fwKw and 496nM it's hard to catch. Turst me i own a skyline and such a magna. The skyline has 187rwKw the Magna has 200fwKw and it will win an acceleration race, but handles like a bucket of shit. LOL.

Anyway just my two cents worth.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say that when a magna has 200fwKw and 496nM it's hard to catch. Turst me i own a skyline and such a magna. The skyline has 187rwKw the Magna has 200fwKw and it will win an acceleration race, but handles like a bucket of shit. LOL.

wow thats heaps! my friends magna had like 130fwkw last time it was on a dyno

it was me.

serious?

yeah grand old age of 26.

I also remember when a play on the arcade machines cost 20c

Big Macs were twice the size they are now and they cost less.

No such thing as green P's

Dad drank Fosters.

Houses were cheap to buy.

Cops where cops and where out to catch the the real bad guys. None of this revenue raising bull.

Bob Hawk for Prime Minister!

They were the good old days.

All that but still no petrol for 20c per lt, that would be before you was born !!

I can only remember petrol in the 70c range.

BTW Stevo you are right on the edge of what appropriate on here. Saying that you will throw a beer bottle at the head of a cop is actually something that could land you in court so obviously we don't condone it here.

Edit your post and have a think about everything you've written in this thread, as well what you might write after now.

If you don't take this friednly warning on board I'll give you a real one. :(

sorry got carried away lol edit done!

bad luck steveo_r33

especially in a dead st with no one around, man he must have had a bad day.

yeh they can be a$$holes at times..........

i had a D follow me for about 10min

punk pulled me ova

let me off with a warning cus he couldnt fine me as he aint a road cop

phewwww

but yehh no point in speeding on normal street roads, not worth the risk in all factors...

yeh... i was just in wrong palce at teh wrong time.. it was just after the riots so i was asking for some sort of fine... driving a line and all...

he was a highway partrol officer filling in .. in just a normal cop car no radar.. so there fore he gets commision

so he took the oppurtunity to hand me max penalty and get some alot of commission!

I can only remember petrol in the 70c range.

What? No... Really?

I remember seeing 74c and trying to make a 1/4 of a tank last an extra week cause I refused to pay such an absurd amount for petrol. 60c and I was cheering.

If I saw 98octane for 74c now I'd be dancing a little (well not really...) :D

Stop with the dancing Wil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Yeah you're old before you're time Mr Blighter. I'm thinking we probably didn't even have Big Macs when petrol was 20c a litre. Now we're gonna pick on you until you really are old. :D:)

And Steveo, you're getting there. Thanks mate. BTW cops don't get commission. All traffic fines are paid into what they call "Consolidated Revenue" which means the polititians can do whatever they like with it as it's not earmarked for anything in particular.

Can anyone say 'pork barrels'?

Yeah that accident looks pretty bad but it wasn't from street racing and they say it might have been from just overtaking.

Man enzo's are crashing everywhere. I've seen a few videos of crashed enzos now.

Yeah you're old before you're time Mr Blighter. I'm thinking we probably didn't even have Big Macs when petrol was 20c a litre. Now we're gonna pick on you until you really are old. :P :
D

I think you will find when Ronald open the first retaurant in Sydney ( Yagoona) in December ( i think) 1971 petrol was still sold in gallons and it was well and trully lower than 20 cents per lt at around 50 cents a gallon!!

yep serious, she has been port and polish, RPW cams, shaved head, MSD ignition coil, Reground and oversized valves, Pacemaker extractors, E-Manage Pigyback ecu, 2.5" Red Back exhaust system, K&N panel filter, oversized throtel body, FPR and hi flow injectors, CAI, and a whole heap more. It was 198FwKw but whos counting anyway.

I still remember when the Magna ran a faster quarter mile than the old 308 / Windsor Falcodores, and the ad campaign they had.

And when I went on that OzMadaClub memorial cruise, I found out that there's an actual Magna car club, and people do them up. Wonders never cease.

Anyway just my two cents worth.

at the wheels or the fly? r33s have 130-140kws @ the treads (unless both cars r modded)

how much would the rear half cut set me back? $5k? $10k? i wanna put that v12 in my 'line

I still remember when the Magna ran a faster quarter mile than the old 308 / Windsor Falcodores, and the ad campaign they had.

And when I went on that OzMadaClub memorial cruise, I found out that there's an actual Magna car club, and people do them up. Wonders never cease.

Yeah I accidentally stumbled on a meet one night at a shopping centre near my place. There was 6 or 7 mangas all done up with their chrome and neons and similar such crap, with some Australian magna club stickers on the windows... I was sAfrican Americaned at because I was driving a skyrine.. haha.. :laugh: