SAU Community

Street Racing Magna Vs Skyline

donutdavid

You can pick a factory kit from an aftermarket kit. Most of us aren't that blind.

Unless Mitubishi is sourcing their alloy wheels from the sweat shop in China that makes the Temple of Chrome's flakily coated rims, I'm pretty sure the chromies I've been seeing on Magnas aren't stock.

And when did Mitsubishi start lowering cars so much that the tyre sits inside the guard with 5 degrees of negative camber on the back of their FWD cars, and use cannon exhausts?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the guy that rekons the magna beat the skyline and also rekons he saw the whole thing and IM a liar....

what colour was the magna and what colour was the skyline? and also.... the skyline driver got away.. 2 reasons why i know 1. he turned left off the hume highway 2. i saw the magna be pulled over and 3. it was on the news that the skyline got away...

do u even know where the hume highway is? lol

LOL at the VL wanka, didnt relise VLs were rare these days since when did holden make that car, looks like its got SA plates on it, so much for being in syd champ, they threw a shell over a skyline drivetrain how does that make it a total holden, why does everyone wanna race skylines, everyone knows they arent a slow car. like a stock magna please thats a joke.I had a knob red p plater in a hi-ace van tryin to race me down the central coast the other day like wtf, he was all over the road, looked like it was about to tip over goin into the round abouts.

On another note, dont ban performance cars, the drivers have to be better educated any one can get hurt in any car. end of rant hahaha.

BTW Wrxhoon that GTR is horn, looks so clean.

THATS NOT MY CAR, IM FROM SYDNEY , BANKSTOWN INFACT, IF THAT CAR WAS MINE I'D PUT IT ON THE MAIN PAGE, The magna beat that skyline that night, so get over it and move on

Hi there,

First I'd like to say slow down. You seem very passionate about this whole thing, and you also seem to have a personal vendeta against everyone that drives something made in another country that isn't a Magna. Would you consider yourself a "bogan"?

Going on the way you write, you can't speak/write English very well. Your grammar and spelling is ridiculous. If you're still at school, maybe you should request to go back a few years, and if you're no longer in school maybe you should go back.

Here are some examples of where you've gone wrong:

You are trying to tell someone that they don't know what they are talking about here. But you are coming off like someone with a mental disabilty. "YOUR" should be replaced with "YOU'RE", as you're trying to say "...WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT".

Don't forget to capitalise those "I"'s now. So disappointing too that you actually do know which "know" to use, yet you used "no" here.

The more I read the less it seems that you are a bogan. Someone that considers themselves that strongly "Australian" should atleast know which "know" to use.

Again, learn to spell and punctuate. You must have alot of trouble getting anything in life.

You "seen the race" did you? That's nice.

Again, you seem to be getting frustrated here. Slow down, take a deep breath. No one understands what you are really saying.

From what I'm reading you are saying that you feel inferior (in general, I'm not talking about cars here. I'm talking about you). It's ok to feel inferior sometimes. But it's best to go back and find the root of the problem, and fix it from there.

Maybe you regret not listening in class when you were at school, or when you are at school?

Did you feel better after you posted that line? I sure hope you did. People like you need all the...hmmm...how can I term this so you understand what I'm saying... People like you need all the "ups" in this life that you can get so that you remain almost satisified with yourself, some of the time.

If all of this has gone over your head, please feel free to reply.

t :sorcerer: hats cool mate, im not here to sit and punctuate everything i write, im bringing a quick point to you guys which you seem to think is a school lesson, just hack it build a bridge and get over it , lets have a cry over a skyline, and lets get chopped by a magna, non of you were there that night, and let me repeat that is not my car on that previous post, it was simply a picture so get over that, im from sydney,

so the sad c**t who is sitting down and correcting everything , go get a life , u spent atleast 1hour of your life correcting someone all because your angry a magna beat your skyline, :sorcerer:

DID YOU WANT YOUR BOTTLE WITH THAT????? :P

THATS NOT MY CAR, IM FROM SYDNEY , BANKSTOWN INFACT, IF THAT CAR WAS MINE I'D PUT IT ON THE MAIN PAGE, The magna beat that skyline that night, so get over it and move on

Hand on, I thought you said Vl bommie Vs R34 GTR ( now i know why you said 34 GTR.... you thought nobody will take you on...) and to meet you at the Creek... Shit i thought you was serious for a minute or two and I was ready for plan B if plan A didn't work..

Ah well as you don't have a car at all, I will have to wait until you buy the VL bommie and work it first.... looks like i will be waiting for a long time, by the time you grow up so you can get a drivers licence there will be no VL bommies left ..

I've been to the Creek ( wsid) a few times, i have never seen a gardigan car ( Magna ) beat a Line ....

Edited by wrxhoon

im from bankstown too champ.

i know pretty much everyone from the area. who are you and what are you lining up?

Yep there are several under 11second R33 Skyline GTST's here.

But no, unfortunately we don't street race. I couldn't be arsed reading all of this thread. So if you're saying you want to go to the track then all good.

Im from bankstown to!! and its tools like that vl bloke thats giving the area a bad name! I can see him now crusing around, slammed on chaser rims, stereo pumping obnoxiously loud, looking for magnas to race to make him feel better when ( or if, and thats a big if ) he beats them! get a life mate! Every time i drive my car around bankstown i get stared at by every cop thats driving or walking past, cos they expect ppl who have nice or modified cars to be tools like him!

james ... you dont have access to an 11 second VLt! No one would be bothered with you...

its guys like this that really piss me offf ... The VLT was once totally un-accepted by its bogan petrol head counter parts but after years of backyard underground mods and borrowed tec from the skyline camp it became a potent straight line street car that smashed records on the !/4 mile >>>>>> millions of confused wannabes like your self jumped on this band wagon

Whatgets to me is the image the VLturbos have now because of idiots like you ... quoting numbers you have read in zoom magizines, issuing challenges you cant even make it tooo and dissing beautiful cars because they are not in your reach

i can understand a p plater thinking his magna feels fast because they are easy to drive Hi comp engines that are designed for towing loads .... while we have to clutch it, spool it up and hang on twice as hard in our lines :wave:

its just not worth the effort for a magna..... is it?

james1 if ur saying no one was there then how would u know who won...

and another thing if i wasnt there how d f*k do i know BOTH cars and i know every lil thing that happened there and then.. better yet i was right behind both cars in a ute.. laughing at ur mate or whoever he is in a magna... do ur really think a magna actually can beat a skyline..? i rekon a skyline with a blown turbo could still probably do some damage...

oh yeah one more thing james.. IT WASSNT AT NIGHT... dopey lol it was mid afternoon

:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: >_< you guys get so emotional about your cars, i'll leave you guys to wonder in your little theorys , as for me no more posts,

P.S ill be at the creek next week look for a candy red VL, :D