SAU Community

Street Racing Magna Vs Skyline

donutdavid

:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: >_< you guys get so emotional about your cars, i'll leave you guys to wonder in your little theorys , as for me no more posts,

P.S ill be at the creek next week look for a candy red VL, :D

you're a pussy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :/ you guys get so emotional about your cars, i'll leave you guys to wonder in your little theorys , as for me no more posts,

P.S ill be at the creek next week look for a candy red VL, :)

and so with that we lose another keyboard warrior...

these types of threads are awesome :(

if anyone seriously wanted to "race" another car, couldnt you just go to the drags and compare timeslips? street racing and people revving each other up like this is the reason we get a bad name. as far as im concerned, the fastest any of us have ever been is 110km/h, if you've been quicker than that on our roads you were speeding and dont deserve your licence. Either get out on a track or buy a property out in the sticks

Edited by jeffworld2

R.I.P. MAGNA

Magnas own, I got a TP I'm about to bury here, she f**kin HAULS to 160km/h then dies but its a freight train to 160 :P

Some people compare VL RB30DETs to a 747, this is true however a Magna is like the space shuttle Columbia!

Is it Friday or something? I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this VL/magna tripe.

These morons and other's, like our fuli sik VL friend here, that are taking away the enjoyment of driving

our performance cars on the street. I can't even go down to the shop to buy milk these days,

without some bonehead in a VL/VR/VS (christ they all look alike) bommy or a P plater in a magna thinking

that I'm out to race. :thumbsup:

I watched two commodores racing the other night while i was on the hume highway. I was infront of them and they both raced from the 70 we were driving at. They sounded like 5l's. AS they were going passed me i noticed something funny. They were both really slow. They were accelerating but not at a very fast pace. lol. stupid p-platers. Why do they all think they have race cars.

By the way. No i wasn't racing. I just happened to be near them. They didn't bother trying to gee me up. I guess they saw the GTR badge on the back.