Leatherette Gb#2 Orders

Jetdat

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, I advise to be patient on this one..

Whinging isn't going to make them come any faster. You def don't want these kinda things rushed as they wont turn out as good.

I was in the first group buy and even tho it took a little longer then expected they did a good job.

Hey i've just joined here so that I can participate in this group buy. Someone from cruising brisbane informed me of the group buy so i'm glad I caught it because I would have gone and paid the $600 from ebay for just the fronts and rears. Anyway here is my order. Could JetDat plz confirm with me what I should do from here.

User: ttsoarer

Car: 94 Twin Turbo Toyota Soarer (not sure if it's diff to the V8) obviously 2 door :)

Front Seats: Black (M001) with Blue insert (not sure of the code)

Rear Seats: Black (M001) with Blue insert (not sure of the code

Want it to look like this one

cover2.jpg

Wrinkle Front: NO

Wrinkle Back: NO

Logo Embossing Front: NO

Logo Embossing Back: NO

Handbrake Boots: NO

Gear Stick Boots: NO

Door Trims: NO

Postage or Pickup: Postage to Brisbane

Last time I heard, Jetdat was Fleeing to Cuba with all of our cash!

heh only Kidding. Be patient Guys. As they said before, we don't want our precious seat covers rushed.

Also, Jetdat, can you update this post please

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=2715791

i just had a chat with ultimate and they said it dosnt matter if we pay before or after.....they need the full amount of group buyers before they give out the goods.

jedat i was unaware of this......i was told 1st come 1st serve?

they also said there are very few GB ppl who have paid atm.....so im a lil worried as to how long this is gonna take....if we need the whole GB posted.

im fine waiting a few more weeks but if this is gonna take another 2 months or something its a diff story.....

jedat can u work something out for ppl who have paid already?

Yeah i can see this dragging on, it already has... there were no firm dates set which i think is a requirement in the group buy rules? I want to pay for my goods, but not if only a couple of people have paid, and my cash is going to be sitting around for another couple of months while nothing happens...

we had a lot of interest in the EOI thread and many pms but when it came time to confirm orders and pay up hardly anyone respsonded.

you have two options...

a) be patient and pay up asap and maybe wait few more weeks until we get 20 people

b) exclude yourself from the GB.

i have done my best to get good prices for all and doing my best to speed things up...my seat covers took over 4 months to get installed and i dont even have the rest of the package installed...so i know its frustrating

all i can say is at the end its very much worth it, these are awesome stuff...

Hey all, thought i'd pop across from Soarercentral to lend a hand getting more people for this group buy.

Anyways here's my order, will send money on Tuesday.

User: 40RSM

Car: 1991 TT Soarer

Front Seats: Black (M001) with Beige/Tan Inserts (M011)

Rear Seats: Black (M001) with Beige/Tan Inserts (M011)

Wrinkle Front: Yes

Wrinkle Back: Yes

Logo Embossing Front: NO

Logo Embossing Back: NO

Handbrake Boots: NO

Gear Stick Boots: NO

Door Trims: NO

Postage or Pickup: Postage Darwin 0830

Cost $480

Edit* Colours confirmed, Black and Tan

Cheers

Pete

Edited by 40RSM

oh, and Jetdat, put a nice big red "paid" next to my name as I paid almost a week ago, and emailed you all of the details...

Oh, and here's a good idea - Make the order of payment the order of when they get made in. Then there will be incentive to pay earlier. Just a suggestion.

Edited by The Mafia

Hey payed today so am just confirming order

User - baldbeno

Car: R33 GTS 2door coupe

Front Seats:yes

Rear Seats:yes

Wrinkle Front:no

Wrinkle Back:no

Logo Embossing Front:no

Logo Embossing Back:no

Handbrake Boots: Yes

Gear Stick Boots: Yes

Centre Console: Yes

Parcel Tray: Yes

Door Trims: yes and rear trims too

Postage or Pickup- Postage

Every thing in MO12 (cream) with double stiching in cream.

Edited by baldbeno

hey mate, im intrested in this group buy, but as my current interior is in purple, id like to continue that theme. As there is no purple in the colour chart, is there any chance they have it or is it only whats there ?

i will find out for you mate..