SAU Community

Leatherette Gb#2 Orders

Jetdat

I so want in..

Before Im in Im Thinking either of these two setups..

R34 GTT Coupe 1998.. Black .. help me out here..

Black seats, Red stitching with red middle bits or ..

Black seats, Black stitching with cream/tan middle bits?

I like red but im afraid that if I get it on the interior panels such as the shifter and hand brake its going to be really bright .. Anyone got a pic of it?

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, i really would like to place an order but don't no the colour codes for the leather. have looked for about an hour and still cant find any thing that can tell me what colour has what colour code.

can some one tell me what colour = code and which ones are wrinkle and non wrinkle?

moo1 = black...

m002 = ...

m003 = blue

m004 = dark grey?

and so on...

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks, loren

I so want in..

Before Im in Im Thinking either of these two setups..

R34 GTT Coupe 1998.. Black .. help me out here..

Black seats, Red stitching with red middle bits or ..

Black seats, Black stitching with cream/tan middle bits?

I like red but im afraid that if I get it on the interior panels such as the shifter and hand brake its going to be really bright .. Anyone got a pic of it?

I'm in the same boat mate. I'm thinking two tone black with red double stitching.

A dark black outside with lighter black inside. I was thinking about a copy of the OEM seats but I saw some black leather GTR seats and they were HOT!

PACKAGE DEAL!

User: DECIM8

Car: SKYLINE R34 GTT COUPE 1998 - JUST WANT OEM STYLE

Front & Back Seats: BLACK - M001 (MAIN COLOUR [outside]), RED - M002 (SECONDARY COLOUR [inside])

PLEASE LEAVE HEADRESTS AS MAIN COLOUR M001

DOUBLE STITCHING IN EVERYTHING IN RED - m002

Wrinkle Front & Back: NO!!

Embossing Front & Back: Possable to get the skyline "S" embossed? in all seats

Door Trim, Centre Console, Handbrake Cover & Parcel Shelf, Gear Boot in: M002

Postage: Yes - NSW

DO NOT WANT: DO NOT WANT HEADRESTS IN m002 ONLY IN M001 - Rest of seat per normal

Thank you! Please let me know!

Edited by DECIM8

What if the call went out for payment by the due date or your out. Then see how many people there are, you should be able to negotiate with the supplier to see if they will honour the offer with slightly less orders.

The alternative is that we sit here doing nothing for another month, and then even after the order is put through I believe it is not a short process to have the covers made.