Leatherette Gb#2 Orders

Jetdat

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think all those with questions such as colours and installation etc, please contact Utimate Directly

heres their details

Ultimate Auto Trim

PHONE: 0413404472 (OPTUS), 0433113911 (THREE)

[email protected]

Example - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LEATHER-SEAT-R32-R3...1QQcmdZViewItem

I dont want to sound rude, but i want to get this on the road ASAP. I didnt pay for 2 seat cover sets and wait for other people to decide on what they want etc.

Either you want in and pay straight away without questioning or your not and pull out NOW. I believe i speak for those who have already paid for their seat covers

post-14539-1169301073.jpg

Edited by theevilworld

All those who are wanting to participate in the GB please post your orders as per below, and make the FULL payment into the account below. Keep receipt numbers and such in case they need to track your payments.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

ACCOUNT NAME: Yuni Halim

BSB: 063-134

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10163846

In the reference include Username and Car type if there is enough space.

Your address NEED to be e-mailed to jetdat [at] hotmail.com so he can pass the address on to the company. Remember, give the address you want the item/s sent to!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please fill out the following form:

User:

Car:

Front Seats:

Rear Seats:

Wrinkle Front:

Wrinkle Back:

Logo Embossing Front:

Logo Embossing Back:

Handbrake Boots:

Gear Stick Boots:

Door Trims:

Postage or Pickup:

OR

If you are going to buy the package then post:

PACKAGE DEAL!

User:

Car:

Front & Back Seats: , with Wrinkle Front & Back

Embossing Front & Back also including Door Trim, Centre Console, Handbrake Cover & Parcel Shelf and Gear Boot in

Postage: Yes/No (Area)

DO NOT WANT:

NOTE: If you take anything out of the package deal, price stays the same!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Prices:

Front Seats $300

Front & Back (If 20+ People) $400

Wrinkle Front Only TBC (To Be Confirmed)

Wrinkle Front & Back $50

Logo Embossing Front $30

Logo Embossing Front & Back $50

Handbrake Boots: $50

Gear Stick Boots: $50

Door Trims: $100

Door Trim, Gear Boot, Centre Concole, Handbrake Cover: $150

Parcel Shelf: $50

Postage: $30 Anywhere in Australia expect Perth, which is $50

OR

The Package which costs $600 pickup $630 Anywhere in Australia but Perth which is $650 and Includes:

Front & Back Seats

Wrinkle Front & Back

Embossing Front & Back

Door Trim, Centre Console, Handbrake Cover & Parcel Shelf and Gear Boot

Postage

The Package is a SAVING OF $220!!

Your order will take 4-6 weeks to arrive once your full payment has been made.

1 YEAR WARRANTY

ABN 93100593235 ULTIMATE AUTO TRIM

Ok then we have

1.The mafia

2. 40RSM

3. baldbeno

4. Ol Mate

5. Andru

6. Jetdat

7. theevilworld

8. theevilworld

9. ula32

10. fullo

Thats all i know of atm unless jetdat has paid for his other two then there is two more spots. Who else has paid?

Sorry guys.... I think I'm going to make myself unpopular..... but I might have to pull out.

:devil::devil::laugh::P

Hey guys, good news ... it looks like I might be back in ... :huh: Will know definetely soon. As soon as I know, I have the cash, I'll make my payment and put my order down again as it will change from my original one. after seeing the materials at ultimate auto trim.

Cheers,

Sam

Hey guys, I would like to participate in this group buy.

I have emailed jetdat but he doesn't seem to be replying to my messages. Do I just add myself onto the list?

just follow the above instructions and post what you want in this thread and then deposit the money into Ultimate's bank account

and then email Jetdat with your address

Edited by theevilworld

sorry guys my comp is playing up...i think i fixed the problem but not sure yet..

anyway i am going to call ultimate and get the payed list, then get a time frame for the covers..

all those that still want to join in GB please see the first post and pay..quicker we get 20 payed, quicker the covers arrive..