SAU Community

Leatherette Gb#2 Orders

Jetdat

will be all done 2morow n will post some picz, im doing them prity tight but i think i should have used a lil more spray glue.. hope all them wrinkels go away soon as i got a few too many tryina install it :) lets see, im probably gana do the carpet too tomorow as things stand but lets see if its an eazy job

Edited by drmafia

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks nice mate..

how did u put the console on? I have a feeling you didnt put it on right...

lol

i really don't think there are many ways of putting it on !! there is an elastic on the bottom of it so u stretch it over the one u already have right !! i tried front to back n back to front .. i mean swapping the sides around but its kida too wide.. n i cant pull it maybe i have to unscrew the top n do it ay !! ill give that a go n see how it looks !! really dont wana use any glue on top of the nice n perfectly shiny leather i already have on it i mean it looks better than the cover but the cover just has the stitchings to match..

i think i pulled the threads in the seats a lil too much hahah might undo it later on cuz im gana open them n tighten the screws up anyways cuz the car did make a little of noisy bed kinda sound with the driver seat im assumin i shoulda screwed it harder but im sure i really did it hard !! might add a silicon walsher or two here n there to get rida it i dont like any ratelling noise at all

Edited by drmafia

i know im about 3 months too late, but im new here and didnt see the thread...

is there still a chance i could place an order at this price? i have money awaiting

can anyone help me out??? :)

hey mate;

as per first post, post your order here, make payment following the instructions...

cheers :)

Hey Jetdat... I understand that you might be very busy etc... but as the head of this group buy it would be nice if you could atleast acknowledge one of my posts or one of my private messages.... I have paid for mine and was told that they are sitting in the shop ready to post... So can you please either give me the phone number of the place so i can ring for myself or could you please find out what the hold up is... If you have any problems or are unsure of my postal address please contact me and let me know. I notice that you always reply to anyone who posts pics or comments regarding having received theirs and to those that are fitting theirs... but what about us guys who have paid and are still waiting...... Cheers

Sorry to be a bug, but its just alot of money out of pocket to have no idea what is going on with it.

jetdat, i will go to the bank tomorrow and check out how much exactly and when i transfered the money into the account to get the covers done, as you already know i want to add the front seats in black leather with red double stitching to my original order of just rear black leather with red double stitching. cheers, Joe.

I think a few of us are still waiting mate.. suppose the wait will be worth it

Yea i realise this is the case, I would just appreciate any form of communication or response, I have literally had zero replies regarding my covers. As far as i knew they were in the shop ready to be posted abotu 2 weeks ago, so i dont understand how hard it can be for them to be sent away when they have been paid for, its like when u pay for anything, you expect to receive the goods or service you have paid for, And sometimes there comes a time where simple communication would go a long way in keeping us happy. I am patient, but patience only lasts a certain while. /end rant LOL

again sorry to be the party pooper here, i am just dying to have my covers, and the fact that they are sitting there made and ready, is doing my head in!!

User: siknis

Car: 1994 BMW E36 318is COUPE!(very important its coupe)

PACKAGE DEAL

Front Seats: M012 (ivory), double stitching M012 (ivory)

Rear Seats: M012 (ivory), double stitching M012 (ivory)

Wrinkle Front: yes

Wrinkle Rear: yes

Logo Embossing Front: No!

Logo Embossing Rear: No!

Handbrake Boot: Yes, M012 (ivory), double stitching M012 (ivory)

Gear Stick Boot: Yes, M012 (ivory), double stitching M012 (ivory)

Door Trims: Yes, M012 (ivory)

Centre Console: Yes, M012 (ivory) with M012 (ivory) double stitching

Parcel Shelf: Yes, M012 (ivory) with M012 (ivory) double stitching

Postage: delivery

i have a few quick questions i'd like to have answerd before i deposit my money, would it be best to ring ultimate or should i talk to you jetdat via pm

also, has the 20 people quota been reached? meaning that i wont have to wait for more people to come before i can recive my covers?

thanks very much,

dim