Leatherette Gb#2 Orders

Jetdat

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look tops andru .. Exactly like mine too .. Sweet I can expect them soon woot :P

Why cant you install them yourself .. Im sure you can give it a shot and if its not working see a fitter.. Im sure you'll save some cash that way!

i have no idea how the hell to rip the seats out or install anything. i just dont wanna make these seats look like crap, i heard that if u get it installed properly, thats when u really appreciate them cuz u cant tell the diff between them and the real thing.

and i have no time uni+work :P

Rear seats are easy 4 bolts ..

2 at the bottom of the bit where you put ur ass at the far left and far right of the raise in the chassis..

Then remove that

Then remove the two bolts in similar places left and right at the bottom of the rear back rest .. screwed into that chasis ..

left up and pull back (you have to lift quite a bit..)

fronts just undo the bolts ..

Parcel shelf bend in half and pull ..

Side door thingos .. No idea get a pro i guess.

Now all you need is some time haha

I prob wouldnt do that, What if they arnt so long lasting??

Anyone know where I can get the S and the R34 SKYLINE printed on fabric? I want to put the S on my head rests and SKYLINE on the back seats. like the GTR print up abit .. Im in sydney but what kind of company would I look at?

Edited by DECIM8

im a lil worried about the creases of the seat covers after being in the box for so long.

man was bored so i started fitting the easy stuff onto the car, ffs these things are tighter then a 18 year old.

how da hell u put these things on and make em loook so nice. lol i sux at this

Edited by anDru

from what I read prior .. put them in the sun and the creases will iron out over the next week..

if you do install them also put them in the sun prior to installtion to make sure its softened so you dont rip it

man im just gonna pay some c**t 300 bux to do it cbf....im already tired and this is all ive done

dsc00097im4.jpg

LOL dun laugh its hard!!