SAU Community

Eastern Creek Skid Pan Day!

NYTSKY

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its open to everyone.At present im still waiting for the form to be emailed to me.As soon as i get it all people who have PMd me will receive it.5 people have emailed me so PLEASE GET IN QUICK!

Dont miss out on this great day of driving.

OK Guys here is an update,

I have sent forms out to about 8 people now and im waiting to here back from you all.We need to get a resonable amount of people to send the forms and pay before the 22nd of dec.If by some chance you cannot do it by then,you will have to send the forms to James @ driving solutions completed via email.But still pay your money to Australian Racing Drivers Club which is on the form.

I stress that we cant leave it to late so all forms must be sent in and paid by the end of this year.If you want you can call James directly and work something out with him.His number is 0404 888 525 tell him you are with the skylines car club.

My form and payment has just been sent,so dont leave me hanging guys cause i cant wait for this day to come.

Im excited :dry:

Any probs just PM me.

CHEERS

Dave

OK i have had conformation from two people that have sent their forms off.Still waiting to hear from some people.All people who definatley want to come please PM me and let me know what your plans are regarding payment and when you will be sending your forms.Need to hear from you all ASAP.

CHEERS

Dave

Edited by NYTSKY

Guys,

I have just received an email from driving solutions.If they dont get completed forms by 10am friday then the day will be cancelled.A few people including myself have sent forms in and will be very dissapointed if the rest of you dont send your forms in.PLEASE PM me everyone who is going and ill try and extend the deadline.

Dave

Guys,

I have just received an email from driving solutions.If they dont get completed forms by 10am friday then the day will be cancelled.A few people including myself have sent forms in and will be very dissapointed if the rest of you dont send your forms in.PLEASE PM me everyone who is going and ill try and extend the deadline.

Dave

f**k ! sorry man

ill pay tomorow...

i am going away to honoloulu this week so ill b back on the second on january...

so its on the 6th ... confirm...pm me plz.

opps.

Me and my mate will email the forms in tomorrow.

Guys please call James at driving solutions and tell him you guys are a definate.Cause he migh pull the plug if he doesnt hear from you.I dont want that to happen.

EVERYONE WHO IS COMING PLEASE CALL JAMES AT DRIVING SOLUTIONS TODAY!!! AND TELL HIM YOU ARE COMING.

HIS NUMBER IS 040488525.PEOPLE ARNT GIVING ME ANY INFO ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING.PLEASE ADVISE ME ON YOUR SITUATION OTHERWISE THE DAY WONT HAPPEN.

ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS INCLUDING MYSELF AND I WOULD HATE TO THINK ONE OR TWO PEOPLE WOULD RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE.

CHEERS

Dave

Edited by NYTSKY