SAU Community

Vl Turbo 5spd 410 Rwhp Syd $11,000ono

1987 model vl turbo,original berlina factory turbo 5speed,many mods,very neat clean car,white over silver, sydney based,car made 305rwkw at 20.5psi,and is currently set betwwen 10psi and 18 psi and 18psi was making 289rwkw,the 305 was just a quick squirt to go over 300kws as the injectors were maxing out,so car left at 18psi,ran 12.9 at wsid on 10psi and ran 12.2 on 16psi and ran as quick as 116mph,so car will go mid to high 11s with someone who can launch a manual car properly,pm me for more details or ring me on 0418672588,genuine reason for sale,$11,000 ono

http://www.cacklingpipesphotography.com/06...t291106_138.jpg

above is a link to a photo of my car at wsid the other night,look for xkj-___ number plate

Edited by vlaldo

1987 model vl turbo,original berlina factory turbo 5speed,many mods,very neat clean car,white over silver, sydney based,car made 305rwkw at 20.5psi,and is currently set betwwen 10psi and 18 psi and 18psi was making 289rwkw,the 305 was just a quick squirt to go over 300kws as the injectors were maxing out,so car left at 18psi,ran 12.9 at wsid on 10psi and ran 12.2 on 16psi and ran as quick as 116mph,so car will go mid to high 11s with someone who can launch a manual car properly,pm me for more details or ring me on 0418672588,genuine reason for sale,$11,000 ono
Have u got some pics?Not interested in swapping for a R32 skyline?

Have u got some pics?Not interested in swapping for a R32 skyline?

give us your email and can get some photos off to you,not really interested in a swap,would like to keep the car ,but was retrenched from work bout 3 weeks ago,and with a 2 yr old and a 7 week old boy,the family comes before the car,clean and neat vl,could be mistaken for a stock one except for lumpy idle.

give us your email and can get some photos off to you,not really interested in a swap,would like to keep the car ,but was retrenched from work bout 3 weeks ago,and with a 2 yr old and a 7 week old boy,the family comes before the car,clean and neat vl,could be mistaken for a stock one except for lumpy idle.

possibly email some pics to [email protected]?

Cheers mate

[email protected] cheers

i thought i sent you some interior and engine shots,did you get em?list of mods its a 87 model factory turbo 5 speed berlina,white over silver calais look,skirts and rear and calais lower molds,it has 17'' gmh vx ss rims 235/45/17 tyres,very neat condition.interior is in top condition as well,electric mirrors remote central locking with 3 pt immobiliser,cruise control,electric areial,a/c ,p/steer,momo wheel,pioneer cd player with mp3 and 4 quality speakers.mx7 5 speed,rebuilt diff with new lsd centre,4.11 diff gears,kings springs ,bigger sway bars ,new back shocks and poly bushs,2mth old exedy extra heavy duty clutch,set up by western clutchs.new intank pump,3litre surge tank,bosch 044 800hp external fuel pump,gtr 440cc injectors,sard fuel reg,haltech e6x ecu,haltech electronic boost controller and 3bar map sensor,new wiring loom done when haltech went in.new jpc/crow stage 2 cam,performance heavy duty double valve springs,romac adjustable cam gear,cometic 3 layer head gasket,avo stage 2 front mount intercooler,garrett gt35/40 internal gate turbo off xr6 turbo,.5 front 1.06 rear,new water and oil line braided and speedflow fittings,oil catch can,new fuse rail.thats about all i can think off for now,if your keen give me a call and i can give you a look,as it goes in the trading post this week,im from out penrith way and my no is 0418672588,inspection will not dissapoint