SAU Community

What Parts I Need To Make 560kw On The Dyno

Enormous turbo, or two I.e. 2 x ~GT35s

Complete engine build; decent forged pistons/rods/HG etc. Full headjob port, valves etc, high lift camshafts springs etc.

Multiple fuel pumps/surge feed system, with suitable fuel rail(s)

Aftermarket gearbox/gearset, diffs, etc.

Race fuel might help.

Fuel pressure. 880's are 880hp before you begin to even bump the rail

He doesn't list a pressure reg on the list of mods, i would agree that it must have one, but he must like living on the edge, duty cycle must be close to 100% even with heaps of pressure, 614rwkw i figure to be about 1050 fwhp

Dont forget that drive train losses are proportional to RPM and effected by gearing, it is not proportional to power.

Losses should be in the 50kw range? If so, equates to ~890hp at the flywheel

He doesn't list a pressure reg on the list of mods, i would agree that it must have one, but he must like living on the edge, duty cycle must be close to 100% even with heaps of pressure, 614rwkw i figure to be about 1050 fwhp

So your saying that there is over a 270hp drivetrain loss basically?

You can only really guess this sort of thing but 60kw is usually accepted for drive train losses and id supect more than this for this car. With the high RPM's and high power output a lot more heat is generated and trasfered. So my gestermation is say a consertitive 80kw loss instead of 60kw.

614 + 80 = 694kw = 930hp

So taking guesstimation into account 900 to 1000hp.

cheers

drivetrain loss is usally 20% in awd i am build up a track car in the next 4 yr i want 750hp at the wheel 4 wheel drive. i am crazy. i want to take it to japan as well. and run it in the 1/4 mile strip in america. a world traving car. thanks for ya'lls help i wonder how you hook up 3 fuel pumps?