Also - last year us guys at antilag had a coporate day at EC karts,

was 220 and we had...

1 x practice session

heat 1

heat 2

heat 3

heat 4

grand final

Been wanting to do one for a long time. Someone was tring to organise one last year but it very hard to settle on a date and getting commitment from people. Hopefully the chosen date is good for me but im definately keen. $220 is fine for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I've heard recently from a friend of mine that the Picton karts are much better than the EC ones. Faster and in better condition. He has raced in both recently.

If they're cheaper, it might just be worth the drive down there :cheers:

I've heard recently from a friend of mine that the Picton karts are much better than the EC ones. Faster and in better condition. He has raced in both recently.

If they're cheaper, it might just be worth the drive down there :nyaanyaa:

just a warning for the bigger members. at piction the heavier people will struggle there as there is a very long uphill straight. I'm thin and i was passing bigger people like they were standing still. but the quality of the course, karts and staff are bar none.

just a warning for the bigger members. at piction the heavier people will struggle there as there is a very long uphill straight. I'm thin and i was passing bigger people like they were standing still. but the quality of the course, karts and staff are bar none.

Time to start losing those Chrissy kilo's :P