SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

^^^ Awesome!!

How do you go with the carbon bonnet? Any dramas with defects from the cops?? Also, if it rains, does the engine get drenched with water?

Did u just drill your number plate into the front bar?? Im thinking of moving mine up a bit from the stock position

Thanks champ! The bonnet is ok! Its only bad when i wash it so i put a towel on the engine and just be careful!!

Recently i was pulled over by the police for no reason i and he was checking the height of my car and i told him i have spent alot of money on my car to make sure it cant get detected and then he tapped the bonnet and said is this standard it is!!

Replied YES! Then he looked at me and said they come standard with a carbon bonnet do they??

I told him its a V-Spec 2 and yes it does come standard with a carbon bonnet, you can either get them painted the same colour as the car or leave it black, go check it up if u like!!

I said it with alot of confidence and he was like oohhh ok!!

Then let me off!

The number plate i drilled 2 holes down the bottom of the plate and i had to put a nut and use longer screws so it didnt touch the front bumper. looks heaps better!!!

A quick pic of mine in the garage. Will be fitting up Nismo side skirts and rear pods this Wednesday aswell as some Tein Monoflex coilovers. My wheels are on the way from Japan so once I get them fitted Ill post up some better pics.

Cheers

031aer4.jpg

A quick pic of mine in the garage. Will be fitting up Nismo side skirts and rear pods this Wednesday aswell as some Tein Monoflex coilovers. My wheels are on the way from Japan so once I get them fitted Ill post up some better pics.

Cheers

031aer4.jpg

Cool! Looks good

What wheels are u getting for the 34!

hey Bakes are u getting Gold GT-C??

And i hope now i can upload the pics i took on Sunday

NOPE STILL CANT UPLOAD PICS!!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY!!!

Edited by GTR32X

Pics Of my baby

Sorry for the re-sizing!!

I will post new pics this week with new suspen and such on lil run down on my car

R34 4 door

GTR Front Boonet

GTR Front Vendors

GTR Front Defuser

GTR Front Lights

Sunroof

5 speed man / turbo :D

Full Leather INT with everything re-trim

Bascily the only 4 door like this around :D

I will post new pics this week with new suspen and such on lil run down on my car

R34 4 door

GTR Front Boonet

GTR Front Vendors

GTR Front Defuser

GTR Front Lights

Sunroof

5 speed man / turbo :(

Full Leather INT with everything re-trim

Bascily the only 4 door like this around :(

So instead of going the eastbear way with the GTSR you went with genuine GTR parts yeah its a bit different. Would like to see the pics when there up.

Hey... Bit new on here and all... This is one of the only pic's I have of my new car, I'm just waiting for it to be released from quarantine. This is one of Garage East Bear's ex demo cars so at least I don't have to spend a lot of money on body kits :blink:

post-17465-1219215064_thumb.jpg

Hey... Bit new on here and all... This is one of the only pic's I have of my new car, I'm just waiting for it to be released from quarantine. This is one of Garage East Bear's ex demo cars so at least I don't have to spend a lot of money on body kits :blink:

Very Very nice car champ nice and clean good luck with getting it out!! they can be CNTS!

hey Bakes are u getting Gold GT-C??

And i hope now i can upload the pics i took on Sunday

NOPE STILL CANT UPLOAD PICS!!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY!!!

Hey guys i dont know if it was just my computer but i couldnt access the Skyline website

and if would let me try to upload the pics for days

But finally i can

So these are the pics i took on Sunday

post-16690-1219272130_thumb.jpg

post-16690-1219272143_thumb.jpg

post-16690-1219272155_thumb.jpg

post-16690-1219272168_thumb.jpg

post-16690-1219272182_thumb.jpg