SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Well i have a few new pics of mine, now with a Z-tune bonnet. and new interior work

Hey Adam, do you ever have issues with rain with the z-tune bonnet?

nice ride indeed + for the Z-Tune Bonnet

Hey Adam, do you ever have issues with rain with the z-tune bonnet?

nice ride indeed + for the Z-Tune Bonnet

Hey Doski

Well i wont drive it in the rain but if i do there is a screw up undercover to stop most of (Not All) getting in and it came with the bonnet. and i leave the cover on as i never know if i am going to get caught in the rain somewhere.

Adam

Hi guys, got my Tein Monoflex coilovers and Nismo skirt kit fitted a few days ago. Heres some pics I took today:

See if you can spot my SAU sticker :D

024ou1.jpg

0272mb7.jpg

032uu2.jpg

035hp0.jpg

My Volk GTC wheels will hopefully arrive from Japan late next week. I have a feeling that the GTC's will look better than my stock wheels :bunny:

Will post up some more pics when wheels are fitted. Cheers

Yeah mate, lowered it some. Cut a fair bit of the gap out between arch and tyre, especially at the front.

When they first put them in it was slammed, had to raise them up some.

Dont think I will lower them anymore than they are now as it would just be ridiculous for driveways, etc. The rolling diameter in my 19s that Ill be getting will lower the car a couple of mm more as the tyres will be 30 profile.

yo Rspec, any chance with a rear end pic of your car at night with the taillights on??

They'd look like this, sorry for quality, at night and with my phone camera but you get the idea

post-29425-1219706110_thumb.jpgpost-29425-1219706128_thumb.jpg