SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

are those east bear tail lights?

Hey. Mate from what I have seen the East Bear, Just Jap, GK tech etc are all the same in design. No doubt in my mind they are all from the same factory.

wtf your front tyre looks flat!

Yeh its an illusion, the car is parked on the road and the concrete is higher. So its just the concrete covering where my front tire usually shows, so it looks like its on the rim.

Very nice Grant. Love the colour of your car also

Thanks mate, I have had a few comments about the silver since I posted these up around the forums :spank:

looks nice Grant, I really need a good camera, some photos ive seen on this site u can tell a good camera/location etc makes all the difference. Here i am with a 3.2mp mobile phone taking pics from driveway.. Awesome!!! haha lol but i guess if the car is sexy enough it wont matter :P love the colour and leds!

Thanks for the comments people!

Here is some more detailed shots of the rear lights if anyone wanted to see them

newtaillights007pd3.jpg

newtaillights008kk6.jpg

looks nice Grant, I really need a good camera, some photos ive seen on this site u can tell a good camera/location etc makes all the difference. Here i am with a 3.2mp mobile phone taking pics from driveway.. Awesome!!! haha lol but i guess if the car is sexy enough it wont matter :dry: love the colour and leds!

Certainly get a camera mate. But you dont need to spend much. I spent under $200 bucks and have used it for all my photos. Its not as good as an SLR of course but for car shots you can make cheaper cameras work.

But your correct, its really as much about the setting as the car. Blending both can create the overall good photo and really make the car stand out :P Im forever looking for new locations. I thought the big orange building would fit good on a dark night!

clean :P i see you've also got them LEDs :banana:

i cant stand wings/spoilers! i dont care how good theyre meant to look they'll never look as good as wingless + dumped!

not a fan of them rims too but overall looks nice

Edited by R-SPEC