SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Not a photo of my car (the outside is just too boring)... but it is a shot of the engine bay :(

15102008896cw3.jpg

Completed in September 2008.

[ Have a super duper intake pipe happening these days, yet to take photo - maybe later... ]

14035710uc5.jpg

hey bakes, do you live around this part of m'wether or is it just where you took the photo... its on my running route.. awesome views from up there and its soooo nice and quiet... i dream of the day i can buy one of those houses, where the garage is up on the road and the house lower... i can just imagine working on a nice gtr, in my immaculate garage with big glass windows looking out over the beaches.

cheers

Linton

hey bakes, do you live around this part of m'wether or is it just where you took the photo... its on my running route.. awesome views from up there and its soooo nice and quiet... i dream of the day i can buy one of those houses, where the garage is up on the road and the house lower... i can just imagine working on a nice gtr, in my immaculate garage with big glass windows looking out over the beaches.

cheers

Linton

I live about 30 seconds drive from where I took that pic but not in that street. Cheers

8110 car is looking sexy, same stan good work - like that black touch on the front bar, interested to see what it looks like with the bonnet down.

Bakes you make me sic youve got the car that probably 97.8% of us here want lol very nice mate! im planning to buy one when im 85 cant wait :ninja:

Stan.. i wish my car could just devour everything under your hood.. that's awesome dude.. seriously.

Eu jin - just checked out your blog again... that kit is a fantastic fit, + Japanese kits FTW.