SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Thanks Howie... I decided on Saturday night that there would not be anymore spending on the '34 until 2009... should give you some time to catch up :ninja: 2009 looks pretty tame from where I'm sitting though: brakes, wheels, tints, and some paintwork...

Can anyone post some nice clean shots of the origional R34 subframes? I seem to remember there were some very nice high resolution photo's floating around of a R34 GTR drivetrain sitting in a showroom (complete with tyres etc), I need to cad up the stock suspension for a project and getting high resolution photo's of the subframes with everything in them un-racespecced is proving hard, all else fails if anyone has some high resolution photo's of the subframes themselves (must be the GTR frames) that would also be awesome.

OK, rushed out after work to get a couple of photos... excuse the shoddy photo work :P

Thanks for lookin'

Is that a bulge in your bonnet Stan or are you just happy to see me?

Ganador mirrors look sick too mate :yes: I want em bad.

Hehe... you're lucky I live just up the road else I wouldn't have been assed to drive out after work :P

Still need to sort that "bulge" out, it's a dead giveaway that there's something big hiding in the bay :yes:

ohh i like it nice touch was that ur idea? (black part-never seen it done before). should be able to custom fit a bonnet depending on what u like, cant go somethin too over the top with aggressive styles, then u might need to get a kit for the rest of the car..hmm i duno see if u can get anyone to do some photoshop work for ya and u can get a better idea.

i want ur engine btw looks sexy and dangerous. peace!

Never been a fan of OTT kits... so yes, the new bonnet (whatever it will be) will be subtle and functional. Thinking about just getting an OEM copy bonnet in CF or FRP, take it to a body shop, have them cut the entire middle section out and mould in a higher centre "rise" to clear the engine.

Mould in a NACA duct above the high mount turbo / dump pipe area and we're done :)

PS: thanks for the kind words all, feel free to check out some of my videos on Youtube... another update will be added there after Wednesday's efforts at the dyno room.

Sweet looking car champ great photos one queston where can i get a clipping of your money tree???

At the Bank. And I dont have a tree there, with my home loan aswell its more like a Mountain. A mountain of debt :)

thats tops bakes... yeh except for the chick.. a) i cant believe you let her near it.. and b) she really doesnt do anything for the photo... your car doesnt need add ons.

top work.

my gf is right into photography.. might have to team up when my 32 is photographable and find some good spots around newy.. shes got a really good camera and loves taking those fancy atrsy photos. i found one spot on monday night that is really good, had too much traffic though to pull up and look at the lighting conditions, etc.

lols looks awesome satanic. i reckon the bonnet looks good like that. raised bonnet, track look. reduce heat by releasing it out.

anyways muck around with the coils yesterday just to see how stupidly they can possibly go. rears dont sit much lower than my nismo's, a finger gap on 18's. but the fronts are current on half in these pics. pretty weird design allowing fronts to be at that height with only halfway, and rears not being low at all on full.

post-34208-1225761892_thumb.jpg

post-34208-1225761929_thumb.jpg

post-34208-1225761963_thumb.jpg