SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

werd.

my car is white too, and i am really liking the black wheels on white

im still not sure about the red lip though, i dont want the fad to go away and i'll be stuck with the wheels

they come in dark grey too, which i think is what i'll get

tenzo_typem_dg.jpg

or, black with a polished ring, but that was the 2008 fad lol

tenzo_typem_mbj.jpg

the funny thing is, the red lip was huge in america with all the 'time attack' volks with the evo guys in 2007

and now its come to australia

vietboy i never seen a boot lip like that before looks pretty cool. do u have a view of it from the rear of the car?

you can get one for a 4door R34, looks like this.

bootlip.jpg

will get pictures of my rear when I get my new phone.

thanks guys! whered u get it from viet boy?

my cousin got his mate to order it for me, came from jap, price was abit high due to exchange rates, but was worth it.

haha, screw the fad, i'll take whatever i like :P

Black with polish or grey/black matt look

The matt look is quite good, like the work emotions or whatever etc. similar to those.

i gots rims :thumbsup:

19X8.5 +38 all around

17022009.jpg

thinking about getting the guards rolled and dropping it a little more but then at times i look at it and like the height as its more practicle. not sure what to do.

i gots rims :P

19X8.5 +38 all around

17022009.jpg

thinking about getting the guards rolled and dropping it a little more but then at times i look at it and like the height as its more practicle. not sure what to do.

with those offsets you wont need to get the guards rolled eek5oopsie__________.gif

Okay, so my boot lip spoiler has finally arrived. let me know what you guys think.

111111222.jpg

1111222.jpg

to be honest, I really like it, suits the back. was going to get a GTR spoiler but since this is on, I think it looks quiet nice with no spoiler just the lip.

hey mate where did you get those alloys from?

and what are they. they look sweet i reckon./

i am building my 34 as a sleeper and want some nice alloys.

sell em?.. for like cheap as?

you can get one for a 4door R34, looks like this.

bootlip.jpg

will get pictures of my rear when I get my new phone.

my cousin got his mate to order it for me, came from jap, price was abit high due to exchange rates, but was worth it.

thats my car :)

Its made by Origin Japan, made out of carbon Fibre. Weighs like 2kgs. When getting it put on you need to get the bootlid brake light taken out. Can post more pics if needed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ win

Cheers :) Pic was off my phone, i have the camera here today though so I will post a proper one up

keep adding/taking of that wing mate! :) what do you do when it's off? just plug the holes with something? or have you attached it another way?

Yeh I know im totally undecided. When its off, silver duct tape over the holes. Doesnt let any water in, where as I have seen the grommets can easily if they are just the wrong size. When I get bored, rip the tape off and chuck it back on :)

I cant make up my mind!