SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

ive been trying to upload pics for ages with this new SAU layout and im terribly failing. Could someone please tell me how they're uploading their pictures.

upload to photobucket/flickr or something, then when you go to post, at the top where "bold" and "italics" are, to the right you'll see an "image" button. paste your photos URL there and done.

what are your wheel sizes...the offset just doesnt seem quite right

not sure on offset atm. Wheels came with the car, an extra 5 or 10mm would of been perfect but im not complaining :) 265 18s all round

Looks brilliant mate - fantastic Nur. No problem as such with the rims to my eyes. Yeah they could sit out more being wider or higher offset but they look fine on the car as is.

It looks as though it never leaves the garage from your photos though! You're always detailing it! :P

They probably are 9.5 +12 Dan or perhaps +22?

A 9.5 +12 doesn't sit flush from what i've seen.

I think with a R34 GTR you need at least a 18 x 10 or 10.5.

And the with the Offset anything from +12 / +22 depending how much you want it to come out or sit flush.

Looks brilliant mate - fantastic Nur. No problem as such with the rims to my eyes. Yeah they could sit out more being wider or higher offset but they look fine on the car as is.

It looks as though it never leaves the garage from your photos though! You're always detailing it! :P

Haha Thanks Matt!! Especially coming from you ;) I love your Nur btw. Its not me doing the detailing thats Mario from Eurogloss Prestige, three days was spent on the car with full paint correction and opticoat applied to the entire vehicle. Im in love with the gloss of the car I cant stop looking at it :)

Nice!

This Nur looks familiar...

From Alex Cheung?

Yes I bought it from Alex in December last year

I think with a R34 GTR you need at least a 18 x 10 or 10.5.

And the with the Offset anything from +12 / +22 depending how much you want it to come out or sit flush.

Yeah I agree would def look a lot tougher but still looks damn sexy with these wheels on. What do you think is a nice rim for the car if I was to get another set? Was thinking of going darker like a te37 sl??

I really like TE37SLs but they do now appear to be quite common or "popular" is probably a better word. Anthony's got some in matte black which is a nice variation. RE30 clubsports maybe?

Yep I have 19x10.5+22... Works really nice imo, and being in matte black, as Matt said, makes it a nice little difference from the normal, more popular color. 19s has a nice bit of dish, and the 18s will have nice concave if you go for the aggressive offset.. Just depends what your after really..

Yes I bought it from Alex in December last year

Welldone on the purchase!

Just to clarify, is the RB26 stroked to a 2.8lt along with aftermarket turbos?

:)

Yeah I agree would def look a lot tougher but still looks damn sexy with these wheels on. What do you think is a nice rim for the car if I was to get another set? Was thinking of going darker like a te37 sl??

I'd stick to the Nismo LMGT4 wheels you have and in that Bronze colour too! But just go wider and more aggressive offset.

Millennium Jade and Bronze give you the clean look.

And it being a Nur (bit more of a collectors item) I'd keep the Nissan / Nismo theme going through it.

If it was me, I'd get the same wheels / colour but go for a 18 x 10.5 +15 or +12 and test fit that.

6446245603_15772ec0af_o.jpg

^^ TE37 SL 19 x 10.5 +12, but from memory the previous owner of that car ran a spacer at the rears for a bit of poke.

noriyaro_rgf_r34_gt-r_nur_002.jpg?w=700

If you went the TE37 SL or a Black set of Nismo LMGT4's, it'd give you the tough look.