SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

^^ TE37 SL 19 x 10.5 +12, but from memory the previous owner of that car ran a spacer at the rears for a bit of poke.

noriyaro_rgf_r34_gt-r_nur_002.jpg?w=700

If you went the TE37 SL or a Black set of Nismo LMGT4's, it'd give you the tough look.

Agree on the black (GT500 centrelock-look) LMGT4 suggestion above!!

IMG_2626.jpg

Tada! Dodgy photoshop with RE30 clubsports:

7157844590_90612e10c2_b.jpg

Edit: Actually, unfortunately AFAIK the clubsports are only available in a maximum of 18". But you can still get some 19" RE30s, fomula silver is the best colour IMO (similar to the clubsports) as opposed to the chrome silver, white or bronze for RE30s

Edited by God_speed

Jade on Bronze isn't the best combination in my opinion.

Black/White/Bayside Blue on Bronze is best.

People tell you to be different but.. its hard to be different when the common way is the common way because it looks better.

I have gt500s hehe :yucky: and a few other thousand wheels too :( its bad.

Welldone on the purchase!

Just to clarify, is the RB26 stroked to a 2.8lt along with aftermarket turbos?

:)

I'd stick to the Nismo LMGT4 wheels you have and in that Bronze colour too! But just go wider and more aggressive offset.

Millennium Jade and Bronze give you the clean look.

And it being a Nur (bit more of a collectors item) I'd keep the Nissan / Nismo theme going through it.

If it was me, I'd get the same wheels / colour but go for a 18 x 10.5 +15 or +12 and test fit that.

6446245603_15772ec0af_o.jpg

^^ TE37 SL 19 x 10.5 +12, but from memory the previous owner of that car ran a spacer at the rears for a bit of poke.

noriyaro_rgf_r34_gt-r_nur_002.jpg?w=700

If you went the TE37 SL or a Black set of Nismo LMGT4's, it'd give you the tough look.

Yep its stroked to a 2.8 but still has n1 turbos. Super responsive!

Yeah 10.5 is the go! Black LMGT4's are unreal! Thanks for the pic that looks amazing!

WOW Matt that looks freaken unreal!!! Awesome photo shop skills man! Thanks for that! I don't know what looks better lol LM's or RE30? Love the colour though. I would prefer 18" for track, mix it up with the other set for street as well. It would be like deciding on what shoes to wear when you go out haha I think im leaning more towards the RE30's there is just something different about it

Thanks Marko

and no worries I enjoy doing that sort of stuff. :)

The RE's are very light weight as well. When I weighed my 18x9.5 +15 ones they were about 8kg each.

Simon (N11smo) is selling the set that he bought off me; but sounds like you'd want something slightly wider.

Yep its stroked to a 2.8 but still has n1 turbos. Super responsive!

Ah I see.

Yeah for sure, always love a super responsive GTR :thumbsup:

Yeah 10.5 is the go! Black LMGT4's are unreal! Thanks for the pic that looks amazing!

All good, post pic of new wheels when you get them :D

My one has got the Te37SL's 19x10.5+22. Will post an updated pic when I got a chance.

I am sure I have a pic of your car but I will leave it to you to post :P

upload to photobucket/flickr or something, then when you go to post, at the top where "bold" and "italics" are, to the right you'll see an "image" button. paste your photos URL there and done.

i was stuck to hope this helps

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=1104526&msgID=__firstUnread__

kool027.jpg

kool033l.jpg

Finally uploaded a couple. Not the best quality but oh well. When I got my car lowered, I had to get modified rear camber bushes and run as much positive camber due to the coilovers external oil canisters hitting the inner rim due to the width and offset of the rim. The guys at centreline suspension did a great job with fine tuning the coilovers and adjusting my cusco negative upper arms.