SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Looks awesome guys!!

Nathan I love the rims mate! What sizes are they?

They are 19x10.5 +22 offset. There's also the +12 offset option too. Tyres are pirelli p-zero rosso 275/30

Nath, car looks sweeeetttt. Looking forward to seeing it in person hopefully soon :-)

Hey Tony, I haven't been to a meet in such a long time...So busy lately with functions.

can u get away with running +12 offset on a 34 without rolling the guards?

Terry's N1 has 18" x 10.5 +12 LMGT4s, they are fine and guards are stock (but have 265 width tyres so there's some stretch). If you had 20"s then you'd probably be forced to dial in some more neg camber or go a higher offset.

I run 275/30 on a 19x10.5 +12.. but i'm sort of a in a different category.

At one point I spaced the rears out with a 15mm spacer. On bumpy roads it will hit the guard and I had little lines in the tyre from the cut.

With a 275 tyre you will get away with it. My old tyres with the same rims were 285/35 and had so many problems. As what simson said, I had MANY of those little lines to the point it was conisidered a safety issue. Overall, you can go quite aggressive on offset. One interesting thing I saw at Racepace was a blue 34GTR with 20x10.5 (ADV.1 5.1spec) 285/25 and had no issues at all. I'm pretty sure it was those wheels.

kool027.jpg

kool033l.jpg

Finally uploaded a couple. Not the best quality but oh well. When I got my car lowered, I had to get modified rear camber bushes and run as much positive camber due to the coilovers external oil canisters hitting the inner rim due to the width and offset of the rim. The guys at centreline suspension did a great job with fine tuning the coilovers and adjusting my cusco negative upper arms.

Car is absolutely beautiful mate imo that black thing on the bumper ruins it though, all personal preference though. Definately one of the nicest 34's ive seen!

With a 275 tyre you will get away with it. My old tyres with the same rims were 285/35 and had so many problems. As what simson said, I had MANY of those little lines to the point it was conisidered a safety issue. Overall, you can go quite aggressive on offset. One interesting thing I saw at Racepace was a blue 34GTR with 20x10.5 (ADV.1 5.1spec) 285/25 and had no issues at all. I'm pretty sure it was those wheels.

Yep my car has had 20" x 10.5 with 285s on with no issues, but the offset was +20 or thereabouts.

can u get away with running +12 offset on a 34 without rolling the guards?

I'm running a +2 on a 9.5" wheel with very minimal rubbing against the liners. I did remove the ones at the bumper side to give more clearence