SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Cheers guys, Mark they're actually SSR Professor SP-1's but I can't tell the difference between the 2! The colour is midnight purple II but without any strong light on it, it looks almost black.

Cheers guys, Mark they're actually SSR Professor SP-1's but I can't tell the difference between the 2! The colour is midnight purple II but without any strong light on it, it looks almost black.

Awesome, may favourite colour!!

That pic with every model in it is awesome! Haven't seen that one before.

Thought some new shoes might warrant some new pics.

32godzilla_r34gtr_mnp2_srgb_01.jpg

32godzilla_r34gtr_mnp2_srgb_02.jpg

32godzilla_r34gtr_mnp2_srgb_03.jpg

Quoted for sexiness (with this twice on this page already :P), dayum that looks good! MPII great colour. And excellent pics and the professors look sweet too.

Edited by kaitoukid

Oh, and a few pictures of our cars too maybe.

Ha.

Sounds like a plan mate hahaha...

I think the yellow and blue will compliment each other nicely!

You can take the pics but, as yours turn out better than mine

less pics of standard gtr's and more of modified ones please.

all standard ones are the same, changing the angle of the shot doesnt make it look less standard.

iwanta34gtr, yes your car is nice and clean but its still the same in every photo n same as every other stock 34 gtr

less pics of standard gtr's and more of modified ones please.

all standard ones are the same, changing the angle of the shot doesnt make it look less standard.

iwanta34gtr, yes your car is nice and clean but its still the same in every photo n same as every other stock 34 gtr

If it's such a problem for you then go buy a modified r34 gtr and start throwing up pics, otherwise stop bitching and enjoy the cars.

Okay, I wanna get you guys together and we gotta do some group shots somewhere!!!

Such fine examples :D

Spotless cars are a requirement haha!

A sau nsw r34 gtr group shot would be awesome, there are some very good examples within the club that is for sure!

Iwana, awesome pics mate, keep them coming!

Thanks for the feedback guys - positive and negative.

I'm new to photography but having fun learning and posting up the results.

My R34 is the only one I have access to at the moment sorry, all my other practise shots are of S15's - etc.

If it's such a problem for you then go buy a modified r34 gtr and start throwing up pics, otherwise stop bitching and enjoy the cars.

dont need a modified r34, already have a modified r33 gtr.

i am enjoying everyones cars but the last couple pages is basically just the same car from different angles is all im saying