R34s...please!

NS2500

epic like ^

Make that 2 :D

Nice!

Very nice GTRs guys!!

GTRs look awesome! Congrats!

Awesome pic mate, great work!

considering that we are both in Sydney, I'd be more than happy to pay u take some pics of my australian delivered r32 gtr. Ive always wanted decent pics of my car and your skill set is amazing. Would u be interested?

Picture-perfect Chris ^^^

Thanks for the kind words guys.

She may be going up for sale soon, so if anybody wants to express interest in an immaculate and original bayside blue vspec, shoot me through a PM for details.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

She may be going up for sale soon, so if anybody wants to express interest in an immaculate and original bayside blue vspec, shoot me through a PM for details.

Car is insanely clean as always ! Why the reason for sale mate she is way too clean to get rid off so soon

Car is insanely clean as always ! Why the reason for sale mate she is way too clean to get rid off so soon

Thanks mate, still thinking about whether to go ahead with it (Im sure you know what its like).

I wouldnt mind another immaculate bayside variant of the 34 GTR, or a 35. (Not sure about that last one just yet, to me the 34 GTR just has that sexy iconic appeal, rawness and reputation).

but would u sell your great example for another BB r34?

with regards to the r35 - i strongly advise u DONT go for a drive in 1...my mate just bought a black MY12 which is freakingly quick & i couldnt come to terms with the acceleration it had & the thing is stock as a rock! they now run 0-100 in 2.7sec (correction) & it literally bounds your head to the seat! i had the giggles from the g-force :)

Edited by Marko R1

The R34 does definately feel alot more raw and like a real race car when compared to the R35, you cant deny the brutal grunt of the R35 though they are bloody quick straight out of the box, which is more then I can say about the earlier models.

I recal the first time I drove my GTR (basically a stocker aside the exhaust) I didnt realise what all the "GTR" hype was about as it felt bloody slow and a SS Commodore would probably leave me for dead. If its the power side that is enticing you towards the R35 I recommend you put some money in the engine bay and your mind will change very quickly, I know mine did :)

I have respect for the VS2, Nur and other varients of the R34 GTR and admire them greatly but personally I wouldnt be selling something as clean as yours and paying a whole lot of extra money for just a badge and w*nk factor as I like to call it. Weigh up the pro's and cons and realistically the difference between them for a street driven car doesnt justify the extra 20,000+ you will be putting ontop. In saying that if I was given a same cost choice between a Nur and a base model GTR its a clear cut decision what I would pick. However with the 20k+ margin between the two I would rather have a weapon base model than a slug top of the range one. Thats just me personally though, I like to go quick :) lol

Edited by nomnomv8

The R34 does definately feel alot more raw and like a real race car when compared to the R35, you cant deny the brutal grunt of the R35 though they are bloody quick straight out of the box, which is more then I can say about the earlier models.

I recal the first time I drove my GTR (basically a stocker aside the exhaust) I didnt realise what all the "GTR" hype was about as it felt bloody slow and a SS Commodore would probably leave me for dead. If its the power side that is enticing you towards the R35 I recommend you put some money in the engine bay and your mind will change very quickly, I know mine did :)

I have respect for the VS2, Nur and other varients of the R34 GTR and admire them greatly but personally I wouldnt be selling something as clean as yours and paying a whole lot of extra money for just a badge and w*nk factor as I like to call it. Weigh up the pro's and cons and realistically the difference between them for a street driven car doesnt justify the extra 20,000+ you will be putting ontop.

i totally agree with you - making an earlier model gtr quicker than the 35 in a straight line is not hard & can be done for less than 25k (with the right supporting mods, no short cuts etc). you just need to weigh up the costs though.

for example, lets say an r34 costs you 60k + the above mods = 85k circa

these days, u can pick up an 09 gtr for under 100k (not much difference really)

if u want a 'nicer' & newer model car which u wouldn't need to modify, unless u wanted to fly to the moon = r35

if u went to a vs2, that would definitely hold its value better & in some cases, appreciate like the nur - just like the ADM R32 gtr :)

I think Iwanta34gtr is after a clean v-specII to keep standard. This way it will hold its value for years to come and possibly appreciate.

Just like his Bayside Blue one which he has had a for a bit now and has done nothing but almost a small restoration on it.

Rarer, newer and in BB the newer models didn't have very many.

I could be totally wrong, but just the things he has posted and what I've taken from it :)

^ Spot on mate.

If I was to move forward, then a clean, stock late model example - vspec II or varient would most likely be it.

I've had my quick cars, so still not so much looking for power at this stage.

However the clean, stock GTR's are hard to find as there arent many left. Thats where the search can be both, the fun (and also the frustrating) part and with the long wait and work required getting it as close to 'perfection' as possible in my eyes its still something I need to decide whether its worth the time and money.

On the flip side, with the R35 anyone can go and order one brand new from Nissan with little to no work required. And the depreciation / maintenance are the two pieces of the puzzle which have me second guessing them. Also the current unknown design faults which will show themselves in due time (For example with another model - the Nissan 350Z door lock actuators, window motors, convertible roof tears - etc).

Interesting discussions and obviously, personal preference will always play a major part in a decision or recommendation.

Thanks guys for your thoughts and insight.

Have had a few messages from people asking me to send them a larger version of the 'Bayside' blue picture.

Below is a better one I just finished, its wallpaper size so thought I'd post it up and share with all.

Pics were taken at Palm Beach in Sydney.

gtr99vbayside.jpg

Now lets see more more pics of your sexy R34's.

A bit of hail here also mate, poor weather will hopefully clear up for tomorrow.

Cant wait to do some pics of yours and mine together.

Should see what other 34 GTR's we can also round up.

Yea, we should really stop talking about it and set a date and place etc..

Will send you a pm some time and maybe start a photoshoot thread to get some 34r group shots?