SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Love that ksr gtr! although i think it might look better with a white or carbon kevlar wing stand

Hey guys will a 19x10.5 +22 fill the guards more than a 18x9.5 +12 or is it about the same? After something that will sit more flush with the guards on the gtr

Also have a look at the blue and white pic together and what seems to look like the same front bar the white one has these two bumps/fangs below the gtr badge. Is it only the original ones that have that and the ones without are fake?

Also have a look at the blue and white pic together and what seems to look like the same front bar the white one has these two bumps/fangs below the gtr badge. Is it only the original ones that have that and the ones without are fake?

The "fangs" are normal and standard on all GTR front bars as far as I am aware aside for the "Nismo" style bars, could be wrong though

Love that ksr gtr! although i think it might look better with a white or carbon kevlar wing stand

Hey guys will a 19x10.5 +22 fill the guards more than a 18x9.5 +12 or is it about the same? After something that will sit more flush with the guards on the gtr

i had 19x10.5 +22 on my car, it filled the guards ok, but i was after something more aggressive. youve got to be aware that wide tyres will fill the guard as much as wide wheels, so putting on wide wheels with skinner tyres still wont fill the guards much if you know what i mean. im pretty sure with 19s 275 is about as wide as you can go with out guard work or no sidewall...

i just changed to 18x10.5 +15 and fitted 295 tyres on... looks perfect imo, fills the guards nicely (tucks in slightly at the back towards the top only because im running a couple of degress camber) and the tyres are flush and chunky.

hope that helps..