SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Yes, I've been in the same type of situation before Paul at the Cameron Burke Memorial Car Show at Springwood

It was still fun talking to kids who recognised the potent R34 GTR from their PS2/X Box at home.

Nice to make a contribution :)

Keep going son it's Jap.........reminds me of last year when a 2012 HSV GTS pulled up next to me at set of lights with what looked like Dad driving and Son in passenger seat. Dad said loudly and obnoxiously to son,"would'nt pull the skin off a rice puddin". Needless to say at the next set of lights the Dad was hanging his head in shame and the son looked awe inspired at my car! I still laugh about it. :no: I like cars for what they are not who made them. By the way nice looking 34, the graphic stripes remind me of the HKS 34 demo car.

Keep going son it's Jap.........reminds me of last year when a 2012 HSV GTS pulled up next to me at set of lights with what looked like Dad driving and Son in passenger seat. Dad said loudly and obnoxiously to son,"would'nt pull the skin off a rice puddin". Needless to say at the next set of lights the Dad was hanging his head in shame and the son looked awe inspired at my car! I still laugh about it. :no: I like cars for what they are not who made them. By the way nice looking 34, the graphic stripes remind me of the HKS 34 demo car.

Not stock gtr? Haha, good story :)

Thanx Terry,but the interest was right across the age group's,with comment's like "mummy look it's a race car,oh i like the colour" to "dad look at this, keep going son it's jap".The good thing was a few stopped and wanted to talk about the car.

Yeah it was the same at Springwood.

For the oldies, it was a love or hate thing...

SnS119.jpg

SnS113.jpg

I took a mate of mine for a drive yrs ago and I only had 365awkw at the time...he didnt say a word for about 5min whilst in the car and when he jumped out "how much do u want for it?"

He owns many classic v8s, yes terry he changed his mind

I took a mate of mine for a drive yrs ago and I only had 365awkw at the time...he didnt say a word for about 5min whilst in the car and when he jumped out "how much do u want for it?"

He owns many classic v8s, yes terry he changed his mind

Lol i like this.... ONLY ;)

HP is an addiction and its never enough :)

Haha yeah i know, and like most addictions it is expensive and comes with many long term side effects :P

Actually, i finally said i was happy with my car and needed no more for what i want to do with it... See how long that lasts lol

That purple looks heaps better in that light! The original pics i saw were kind of dull! Still not my taste but it certainly stands out :yes:

Yes the colour has a new look to it with the light on it. Very nice.