SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

It's a wide body gtsr kitted gtt

I'd like the kit so i could get big rims and tyres under the car but am doing my best to retain the basic GTT look (I know this is the opposite to what most want to do lol)

There was no info, just the pic on a random page mate...

It's a wide body gtsr kitted gtt

Thought so.

Wheels up front with wider fenders would be a lot wider on a R34 GTR.

I'd like the kit so i could get big rims and tyres under the car but am doing my best to retain the basic GTT look (I know this is the opposite to what most want to do lol)

I'm in the same mindset as you, I couldn't part with the nismo kit. It was the main reason I bought the 34

I'm in the same mindset as you, I couldn't part with the nismo kit. It was the main reason I bought the 34

I actually chose against that kit as it looked too "bodykit" for me, i like plain jane cars (Hence mine looks so basic)... But i think yours is a good looking beast!

Just saw this on Facebook, interesting colour -

F0Ys2lA.jpg

Silica Breath / Champagne Gold

Special colour for the M-Spec / M-Spec Nur

Interesting. Sunroof :/

Was it factory GTR?

It's a GTT.

East Bear "GTS-R" Badge.

R34 GTR Front Bar.

Custom wider guards / side skirt.

GT-Wing.

Silica Breath / Champagne Gold

Special colour for the M-Spec / M-Spec Nur

It's a GTT.

East Bear "GTS-R" Badge.

R34 GTR Front Bar.

Custom wider guards / side skirt.

GT-Wing.

You have a good eye for detail :yes:

You could always just buy some 20mm slotted wider front fenders from vivagarage and flare the rear guards?

I went for a cruise gtr front bar (because no one has it) and flared my rears rather than trying to mould gtr rear quarters on. I'm yet to see another gtt with flared rears in Australia.

It may not be basic gtt, but it's not trying to look like a gtr :thumbsup:

You could always just buy some 20mm slotted wider front fenders from vivagarage and flare the rear guards?

I went for a cruise gtr front bar (because no one has it) and flared my rears rather than trying to mould gtr rear quarters on. I'm yet to see another gtt with flared rears in Australia.

It may not be basic gtt, but it's not trying to look like a gtr :thumbsup:

The only one I can see is a wild looking 25mm wider version... Would rather something a bit more plain :)