SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

19x10.5 +12 perfect fit no issues (besides not being able to fit bigger brakes)

What's the problem? Diameter clearance or spoke? Or disk type?

If those sizes don't fit. I won't be able to run Meisters.

What's the problem? Diameter clearance or spoke? Or disk type?

If those sizes don't fit. I won't be able to run Meisters.

I THINK its just the clearance on the GTR calipers but it can be overcome by a small 3mm spacer or something..That's what someone told me when getting my wheels...

NO problem doesn't need any spacers fit standard brakes perfect ! I meant later down the track can't run bigger callipers with those rims

Is it a diameter of rim or caliper to spoke clearance that will be the issue? Ie. will a 365 rotor 8piston Brembo fit.

Is it a diameter of rim or caliper to spoke clearance that will be the issue? Ie. will a 365 rotor 8piston Brembo fit.

I've got 6 piston Alcons with 365mm rotors on 19x10.5 +22 and have plenty of spoke clearance. When I had them fitted, I was told even 8 piston were fine.

I've got 6 piston Alcons with 365mm rotors on 19x10.5 +22 and have plenty of spoke clearance. When I had them fitted, I was told even 8 piston were fine.

What rims ?

I run Endless 6 piston at the front and Endless 4 piston at the rear.

The Volk TE37 in 19 x 10.5 +12 where the only rims that fit over the callipers with no spacers required.

Both the SSR SP1 and Work Meister in a 19 x 10.5 required 10mm spacers to clear the front callipers.

This all relates to offset though, I am unsure about the overall diameter, but do know that the Enkei NT03 in 18 x 10.5 did actually fit, both offset and diameter wise.

Here are some shots of these rims on the car...

Meister03_zpsde56b09a.jpg

SP102_zpsa9a5fe1d.jpg

NT0301_zpsd64838d5.jpg

I run Endless 6 piston at the front and Endless 4 piston at the rear.

The Volk TE37 in 19 x 10.5 +12 where the only rims that fit over the callipers with no spacers required.

Both the SSR SP1 and Work Meister in a 19 x 10.5 required 10mm spacers to clear the front callipers.

This all relates to offset though, I am unsure about the overall diameter, but do know that the Enkei NT03 in 18 x 10.5 did actually fit, both offset and diameter wise.

Here are some shots of these rims on the car...

Do you know what "disk" they were?

19x10.5 in Meisters come in multiple disks.

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/wheels/29/85/Meister%20S1%203P%20Spec.pdf

I know for a fact that 17x9.5 +12 lmgt4 and te37 fit all over a 8 piston brembo with 365 rotors. With plenty of room to spare.

Do you know what "disk" they were?

19x10.5 in Meisters come in multiple disks.

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/wheels/29/85/Meister%20S1%203P%20Spec.pdf

I know for a fact that 17x9.5 +12 lmgt4 and te37 fit all over a 8 piston brembo with 365 rotors. With plenty of room to spare.

Good question, no sorry, I am not sure.

This shot shows the clearance with the TE37's.

20121117_195107.jpg