SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

GTR32X, how many mm off the ground are your side skirts?? I want to lower mine down a bit more, your car is perfect ride height.

You won't make it into King St Maccas if you lower yours any further! :banana:

GTR32X, how many mm off the ground are your side skirts?? I want to lower mine down a bit more, your car is perfect ride height.

Hey Bakes, I think its about 11-12cm off the ground.

How is your car going?

Took a few pics yesterday of this beast :O

What a beautiful car!! The photo shoot was a spur of the moment thing.

No sun when we arrived, then the sun came out of know where and then it started to rain.

Then my lens got a little wet and photos came blured, as i didnt have my cleaning kit..

To top it off my brand new circ. polarizing filter broke the day before :)

Im no professional and far from it - just thought i add that line in hahahahh

oh still stock kit lens ;)

Anyways here are some shots:

IMG_1536a1small.jpg

IMG_1442_asmall.jpg

IMG_1531_a.jpg

IMG_1439a.jpg

Edited by siddr20

nice stuff!!!.. white is a biatch to get right. use a flash in daylight to get the wheels to pop a bit more then you can soften the exposure so it doesnt blow out.

I know :P

If i wasnt going to europe in two weeks i would have had a better lens and few external flashes by now..

but all i got is just a body and stock kit lens :)

one day sigh.. hahah

Edited by siddr20

Aww dodgy fake motion blur Sid, Your better than that :P

lovely looking car though

I know.. i just had to do it.. it was distracting me soo much!!

i think thats gt-r's for sale around 65k??

very nice pics btw.

Yup its for sale if anyone is keen :)

very clean car!!

Nice pics. And don't knock the nifty fifty it's a great little lens...

Yeah I noticed the dodge motion blur too... 1/640th of a second doesn't allow much motion blur :D

Regardless, they're nice pics...wouldn't mind gettin my hands on some high res copies...

hahahha i know :P

The background was distracting me quite a lot :(

oh i love me 50mm lens and im by no means knocking it..

I think its really a good time i move on from the stock 18-55mm lens.. Its good, but i need something better now!!

Edited by siddr20