SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

^^^ keep it silver. your car looks smooth and clean. keep it looking that way

Thanks mate. Im thinking silver aswell. Black will attract abit too much attention from the po po I think.

I have a pic of the bonnet...

31429cfe52.jpg

Its pretty aggressive but not over the top I dont think.

Impulse by it came up by chance.

Once its on the front end will be complete :P

And yeh I agree I like the standard lights better. The LED ones actually played up and have been sent back for repairs.

Edited by Granthem

Granthem, is the bonnet alloy?

Its very very similar to my one - dad custom made it, test run on a yellow one (34 gtt, [eximporters]), then final one on ezy34. He cut up the original bonnet - crazy man.

I have a pic of the bonnet...

Its pretty aggressive but not over the top I dont think.

Impulse by it came up by chance.

Once its on the front end will be complete :)

And yeh I agree I like the standard lights better. The LED ones actually played up and have been sent back for repairs.

Nice bonnet! Is that a Blitz item?

Granthem, is the bonnet alloy?

Its very very similar to my one - dad custom made it, test run on a yellow one (34 gtt, [eximporters]), then final one on ezy34. He cut up the original bonnet - crazy man.

To be honest I am not sure. I got told fibreglass, but its painted on top and underneath so its hard to tell. However I am thinking its fibreglass.

Its quite heavy, very solidly built. But yeh it came off a Yellow GTT, so who knows maybe its ended up here?

Either way its well built, nice and smooth on the surface.

Its not a Blits bonnet no, but it is very alike. Obviously it has the two extra vents at the back, and they also "bulge". Not too much, just a little bit. so it should give the bonnet abit more shape and character.

Im just abit worried that the front vents are abit too far back for the purposes of rain... and leaking into the engine bay