SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Granthem, is the bonnet alloy?

Its very very similar to my one - dad custom made it, test run on a yellow one (34 gtt, [eximporters]), then final one on ezy34. He cut up the original bonnet - crazy man.

Guess what. The bonnet is metal! Threw a magnet on it and sure enough she sticks.

So I guess chances are, I ended up with the bonnet your dad made for a yellow GTT. Its a bloody good job.

And it means far less trouble from the police, not being fibreglass!

SCORE :D

Guess what. The bonnet is metal! Threw a magnet on it and sure enough she sticks.

So I guess chances are, I ended up with the bonnet your dad made for a yellow GTT. Its a bloody good job.

And it means far less trouble from the police, not being fibreglass!

SCORE :cool:

Probably :P

Haha, nice, a few years ago, found a yellow 34, with a similar bonnet, also nsw.

Yep, far less trouble ;) Genuine part as well ;)

Enjoy it.

Ok heres my engine after the rebuild and taahdaah it looks stock standard just the way i wanted it (dont wanna get hassled by the boys in blue). Makes 310awkw now which is good i was only hoping for 300. Only visible difference is the pod cover and the diversion plate (needed it to hide new 100mm fmic) . Sorry about clarity was taken with my iphone..

post-47426-1238943304_thumb.jpg

post-47426-1238944007_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some more pics of my car :) now with wing removed and some mesh inserts removed from teh front bar. Frnt bar is looking a lttle worse for wear atm, driving behind trucks carrying gravel isnt a smart idea, neither is taking the M1 from the southside atm with all the loose gravel through the road works. ;)

p1704090808.jpg

w640.png

p1704090809.jpg

w640.png

p170409081001.jpg

w640.png

p1704090812.jpg

w640.png

no offence sammy but have you ever liked any other front bars? i feel like the c west you have atm is letting your car down so much. of course this is my personal thought.

liek you said its a bit beatn up so why not use it as an excuse to get something else ?

no offence sammy but have you ever liked any other front bars? i feel like the c west you have atm is letting your car down so much. of course this is my personal thought.

liek you said its a bit beatn up so why not use it as an excuse to get something else ?

Out of Interest could your dad make another one of these bonnets? If so how much? Im sick of the stock look now I want the looks to match the go, going to blend with Impul full kit and perhaps wingless or GTR wing (I prefer the later, its just Impul drags the body down so much it seems to look better wingless)

i dont mind the cwest front bar but i have been looking into the do luck front bar