SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

really nice car...but pic number 3 is my fav :bunny: any chance of a bigger one for desktop??

Yeah i'm still waiting on the Hi Res ones myself, But i'll send it through to you when i get them! :banana:

Cheers for the comments..

Gotta love 34's!! :bunny:

Ok heres my engine after the rebuild and taahdaah it looks stock standard just the way i wanted it (dont wanna get hassled by the boys in blue). Makes 310awkw now which is good i was only hoping for 300. Only visible difference is the pod cover and the diversion plate (needed it to hide new 100mm fmic) . Sorry about clarity was taken with my iphone..

Taking more shots tomorrow at Mt Wilson???????????????????

Bring ur D/SLR!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the Japanese Swordsman and Japanese lady in Yukata to pose with you & your R34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About 25X R34 GT-Rs + >30X R34 GT-Ts/GTs :blush:

Here's mine...kinda feel embarrased after seeing a few other black gtr's on here e.g. Bakes, Huy

You've got a Mad ride!! Dont ever feel embarrassed of her!!! :P

Wish my baby was a GTR :)

And yeah i'm not one of those chicks.. (In my pic) They were the 2 girls we had at a Charity Photoshoot not long ago..

haha my r33 is only a temporary car for me at the moment, im getting an r34 from eastern states as soon as i sell it

chasing black r34, sunroof, nismo kit.. mm sexy combo then ill dump it on sum black lmgt4's? oh baby..

In Japan... my car... and friend car... ER34's

Hi ERick34,

Im liking the cars, very nicely done. I was wondering whether you guys were part of the Skyline Sports 4 Door Club in japan?

LaT1NaSo

haha my r33 is only a temporary car for me at the moment, im getting an r34 from eastern states as soon as i sell it

chasing black r34, sunroof, nismo kit.. mm sexy combo then ill dump it on sum black lmgt4's? oh baby..

Good luck on the sale mate, yeh nice choice on wheels, my 34 is black, wish it had a sunroof tho. Duno if u had a black car b4 but prepare to clean it then see it dusty the next day lol. Worth it tho. think im getting my rims around tax time. i kno sort of what i want just still bit confused, theyll be black tho.

think ive seen ur mate driving around a bit looks awesome get some more pics for us to see

peace