SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

mh17: Sorry but i realy got no idea of whos made it. looks like the z tune but got this big outlet in the back of it. =P

Edited by rsmagnum

Thanks for all the kind words , i have never looked backed since i bought it , such a great car the R34 GTR , I was just looking through pages some very nice 34's out there , Bakes , Huy Nice machines you got there .......

Your car looks too good Moei. Thanks for parking so close to me at the anniversary cruise. It really let people see what mine should look like :D . Oh well at least i dont have a P plate on mine :mad: ..

Hey guys,

My First Photshoot ive has my car for over a year now , im not too good with the camera but tried my best .

Moey ur car looks HOT!!!!

Hey quick question when u picking up ur R35 GTR??

fark Moei that front shot looks awesome! The red GTT above also ...btw that's not a top secret bumper, looks like a custom design of some sort (TS goes down straight from what I've seen, yours has a plow sort of look at the bottom..)

Edited by Delta Force

fark Moei that front shot looks awesome! The red GTT above also ...btw that's not a top secret bumper, looks like a custom design of some sort (TS goes down straight from what I've seen, yours has a plow sort of look at the bottom..)

it is a top secret bar, that is the top secret bar for the GTT

Heres my :

Skyline3054m.jpg

Ganador mirrors are now gone, and iam thinkink about putting a impul front on and a gtr wing on the end. Any tips ?

I wouldn't change the front bar, that looks awesome especially since the middle section is black matching the bonnet... The Impul frontbar is very meh. GTR wing on the other hand is always nice but ..pricey. God I wish I'd bought my R34 in that silver ... looks so nice and its easy to keep clean.

Edited by Delta Force