SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

gersfan!

i looked into buying that car i think, from autoworx. Or a similar one, cos alistair was the only one selling decent R34s but when i enquired about some of them the price was higher than i was willing to go! and he refused to drop it...and now hes dropped them anyway but i bought a white R34 now.

But i still love my car, its just not what i was planning on.

Yep thats the one :( it still wasn't cheap but very good price considering it was a dealer car I think..

did you go for a drive in it? what did you think of it? :whistling:

mycar.jpg

Edited by gersfan

Thanks guys would be good to make a nice movie on a cruise one day, Xmetal was that u on bakes's car? LOL na man had to put it in, u just did what everyone else thinks haha.

first song was: Deadmau5 - I Remember (ft. Kaskade)

next song was: Rick Ross - Speeding (ft. R. Kelly)

nice work on the video dude - cant believe how many hot 34's we got on here!!!!!!!

and thanks for doing all 3 sets of graphics the girl has had - was interesting to really watch how much she has changed one after the other.........

:(

nice work on the video dude - cant believe how many hot 34's we got on here!!!!!!!

and thanks for doing all 3 sets of graphics the girl has had - was interesting to really watch how much she has changed one after the other.........

:(

Thanks yeh when going through all the photos i thought damn there are some hot cars on here. Yeh thought ud like the different sets of photos of urs.

Heres my car, again still stock on the outside!

post-43914-1246095427_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1R34SON

Before the madness started, and what it will look like once finished..kind of.

Shaving off the Indicators and the GT badges, getting ganador mirrors with indicators in them.

GTR Bonnet with the East Bear Lip moulded to the front bar - It's genuine CWEST kit if anyone is wondering. Also going to get the whole bodykit re-inforced with fibreglass.

New wheels will be the same wheels, same colour..new offset's..of around +18.

Only other visual difference will be the big brakes. Also plan to open the headlights and paint the inside of them black.

dsr3433.jpg

dsr3440.jpg

Current visual modifications include shaving the boot and the CWest bodykit. Colour is as it was from the factory, chasis has a genuine 39,000 kms on it, then I got bored with the RB motor. You'll also see another exhaust poking out of the other side of the CWest rear bar.

Cheers.

Smouch.