SAU Community

Supacheaps Hsv Toolkits On Sale

N I B

Some gear to go with that bong

A Jack Daniels crew shirt for when the drags are on and you still need to punch someone...go Bret. :P

Some big arse decals proclaiming your HSV 6cyl Berlina's invincibility or perhaps a bulls head repleat with horns

A carton of Domestic violence..thats the improted sh1t ya girl

A Brocky DVD

Packet of Wini Blues

20 inch chromies

some GTO hood scoops

Another carton of DV...ya girl! *burp* *vomit* Rick Kelly rules and so does Skaify ya bunch of ricers, dont ya read my sig blah blah blah until someone punches him

^^^ Nice sticker, but most people wouldn't be able to see that it says beat instead of want when they're driving past or whatever. So most people would just think you had a HSV sticker on your car.

These tools are no doubt crappy chinese pieces of shit, but because of the HSV logo on them I'm guessing they're more expensive than snap-on.

Am I detecting a bit of animosity towards the V8 boys here?

Methinks you all need to have a bit of a look at yourselves. Stereotyping like this just makes you look like a bunch of insecure kids with a chip on your shoulder.

I own an imported Nissan (S1 Stagea) and I actually really enjoy the V8 supercar series.

Does this mean I should start wearing a flanno shirt and bag all the "ricers" out every chance I get and accuse them all of being chequebook street racers?

Just my 2 cents, so flame away :D

Am I detecting a bit of animosity towards the V8 boys here?

Methinks you all need to have a bit of a look at yourselves. Stereotyping like this just makes you look like a bunch of insecure kids with a chip on your shoulder.

I own an imported Nissan (S1 Stagea) and I actually really enjoy the V8 supercar series.

Does this mean I should start wearing a flanno shirt and bag all the "ricers" out every chance I get and accuse them all of being chequebook street racers?

Just my 2 cents, so flame away :ninja:

u r a noob

u dont know many people here

therefore you do not understand thier comedy

roll credits

u r a noob

u dont know many people here

therefore you do not understand thier comedy

roll credits

Well, I guess that answers all my questions then...

Yes, I am a noob (did you read my username?) and what I am trying to do is get a good feel of the type of people that frequent a forum.

What led me here in the first place was the fact that I was getting really tired of the whole "anti-ricer" mentality encumbent in the traditional car club scene and the subsequent stereotyping and put down's I have seen of someone trying to think outside of the square. I guess I am just a little disappointed to come here and find the same thing in reverse. I promise never to darken your doorsteps with my nasty liberal mindedness again.

*slinks off meekly**

"Am I detecting a bit of animosity towards the V8 boys here?"

No not really. I've owned a big block, a rotary or two, a 6 pack Charger etc so I'm not a car biggot but i am a car snob pfft Commodore and Flacon utes. As for the Super Cars, Its a privately owned entity that is endoresed by CAMS and at the end of the day its up to the owners of the "sport" to do what ever they want..."This year you guys must drive at Indy and you must all paint paint targets on the boots lids cause research tells me that our demographic likes carnage. Will that be o.k with you Mr Walkinshaw" :iluvff: Production car racing please...the rest is marketing

"Methinks you all need to have a bit of a look at yourselves... "

"Knowing yourself is the ultimate form of abuse", Freud I think

... and accuse them all of being chequebook street racers?"

Thats me...except for the street racing crap. If their wer'nt cheque book racers who would buy the 2.8l stroker kits??? :P

In all seriousness...Its not, its SAUWA

I will fight to the death to defend your right to accuse me of thinking inside the square or even for being a car snob if you like...And dont ever slink off Dale give us hell :O