SAU Community

Belgarage Broken In To - 5 Cars Stolen - ***OLD THREAD***

ATTN

dodgey fcks may be the same folk that have my car. now that would be nice. the thing that shits me is the idiots that keep these tossers in business. if people didn't buy hot cars and parts then these wankers wouldn't have 2 cents to rub together and may consider earning their money like everyone else.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i bet stolen parts have never been sold on SAU either. Lets face it we all like a bargain in For Sale. Its sad that it must sometimes be at the expense on an insurance company or even worse an uninsured owner.

DISCLAIMER: The following was blatantly copied and pasted from Performanceforums.com and could be complete and utter bullsh1t. As such, I accept no responsibility for the content of this post or repercussions resulting from it:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically

bel hired a private investigator to find the cars

and he found them and the ppl who had them after like a week

but they wanted something like 50k for the cars to be given back

so bel tried to get the pi to get the cars back

then the guy said

sure ill tell u where the cars are

but i want 25k

and they told him to f**k off and thats when they put the 10k reward up

cant remember if the $ figures are right but they are close

so basically bel could of got the cars a long time ago

they took the cars because they knew the owners of bel have a lot of cash and they wanted to blackmail them

the sti and evo 7 were found in a house that was for sale

the real estate agent went into the garage and found the two cars and went wtf

they were stashing them in houses that were empty

evo7 was found with the cf parts off the 9 so the 9 would just be a plain white evo 9 that u wouldnt pick

what else was there hmmm

guys who pinched it are some seriously f**ked up characters

not xxxxx st or anything, but xxxxx st got searched for the cars

they are good with all the xxxxx st guys, probbaly steal cars for them

well thats pretty weird... wouldn't you just be like, sure, we'll pay the 50k... meet us outside horsnby police station so we can swap...

but seriously, the modified car game is weird... someone i know (not very well) had his show cars blown up... he left the country... why would you bother... they're just cars???

It's not the first time that high profile/modded cars have been stolen and then the owner's blackmailed into getting them back...

What a sad state of affairs this scene has degraded to.

well anyone that steals any of my cars can kindly direct their ransom attempts to my insurance company. I can picture how that is going to turn out... possibly more "man on fire" style than "ransom".

well thats pretty weird... wouldn't you just be like, sure, we'll pay the 50k... meet us outside horsnby police station so we can swap...

but seriously, the modified car game is weird... someone i know (not very well) had his show cars blown up... he left the country... why would you bother... they're just cars???

IT is weird, makes me wonder how all these cars that win autosalon and have 100s of thousands spent one them can be affored. I tihnk we all know that its dodgy in the modified world and dangerous

I just cant seehow people can afford it, they must have a real good job or rich parents

• 6 months later...

I know this is an old thread but were any of these cars recovered? Hi octane are selling a few parts off the tomei R34 on ebay makes me think that some of the cars were recovered.. that or they held onto the stock for a long time!

I know this is an old thread but were any of these cars recovered? Hi octane are selling a few parts off the tomei R34 on ebay makes me think that some of the cars were recovered.. that or they held onto the stock for a long time!

I know of at least one car that was recovered about 8 weeks after the fact, my ex car the silver STI.

gah who dug this thread up... saw it n went "what? AGAIN?"

LOL, I dug it up.. saw some parts from the R34 tomei car floating around on ebay (from a reputable seller) and was wondering if the car had been recovered.