SAU Community

Official Sauwa Xmas Cruise 2006

dan_the_man

If your going then so am I just to make sure that you are running the engine in and not running away from the engine lol, I'll make sure that you are in my rear view mirror all night as too not lose you lol

Judged :laugh:

Danny, That's very nice of you, but I don't want you holding me up, you drive like my Grandma :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you went to a SilviaWA cruise with a sticker on your car that says "Drift" or "Skid" you'd be reported to Police, and seeing as I haven't been to a SAUWA cruise yet, was just checking :(

your safe Jason

i have a JUST SLIDE IT IN sticker plastered across the top of my windscreen and havent been hassled yet

lol take it to pm

i would have posted it mate :(

just ask godthrilla :mad:

yer...if you have a wife just ask her... she has probably opened it, and left it somewhere then forgotten about it!!!

I'm guna try and make this cruise... its been years since I went on a car cruise, especially one starting at good old city west!

What is the plan regarding a way to meet up at 2nd/3rd meet point if we miss the start?

If you went to a SilviaWA cruise with a sticker on your car that says "Drift" or "Skid" you'd be reported to Police, and seeing as I haven't been to a SAUWA cruise yet, was just checking :P

Yeah, just ribbin' you mate :dry:

mmm anyone goin from canningvale? i think ill miss a bit of the cruise cause i have work and only finish at 10 :/ can ne one give me their number so like when i finish work i can sms them and ask for location and try meet up with u peeps?

Cheers

Chi

mmm anyone goin from canningvale? i think ill miss a bit of the cruise cause i have work and only finish at 10 :( can ne one give me their number so like when i finish work i can sms them and ask for location and try meet up with u peeps?

Cheers

Chi

yah i live in canning vale, but ill be there for the whole cruise, id giv u my number for locations but i havnt had credit for months now so i wouldnt be able to msg back anyways :(

hey jay tune ill call u up ;)? lol mmm wanan pm me ur number ?i really want to go to this cruise aye cause last one was wicked although i was late but i still was able to meet them at the bunnings hehe mmm i'v seen ur car in canningvale some where aye hehe :D

Cheers

Chi