SAU Community

Official Sauwa Xmas Cruise 2006

dan_the_man

damn being first in line at the lights and not being on the cruise :pirate: To the cars that started to follow me home, I hope you caught up with the group at the Murdoch meet point :happy:

Danny and his pimp mobile looked like bling from hell :happy: haha

See you all next year maybe...or in Melbourne if any of you are over that way

Cheers,

JB :)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woulda been better if ih ad a map haha good to see jason tho before he leaves for melbourne and mitch i didnt see u, most likely hiding

i wasnt hiding :P

i saw you arrive.. but didnt see you after then.. got the turbo, etc. bolted to your car yet?

Hey Mitch, I've seen you posting on here a fair bit, so that's you. Cool. I'll PM you (after all this Xmas this is over - I don't think I'm going to be getting much screentime) soon and we can have a chat. Look forward to it mate.

Iain

not a problem! :)

Thanks Dan again for the great effort!!!!

Had some fun last night and it was great to meet even more new peeps. I was the "pimp" dude in the wide body Cima and for all those people I said g'day too, I hope to meet out on some more cruises in the future and MERRY XMAS.

Paully,

Thanks for coming out mate even though I knew you were sick (not fully sick). Car's looking the goods and it will be great to have a run next to you soon, (i'll take it easy on ya) must feel great to have the old girl back on the road (sorry niz lol). Let me know when it is all on song and see you at Motovation mate.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Judge

pimpin' yo..

good to chat with ya danny, i was co-pilot in the stag :(

Lol yea was an awesome night - even though Dan was singing random songs on the way home - lol jokes :P and the last time i get to take my baby on a cruise :)

was nice to meet some of the faces behind the names - hello to Chi and Dan (who thought i was his friend Jess)?

Man got so scared when that camera went off, thought it was police so i hid in front of Sam and slowed to 60km ... i lolled... and nearly cried - don't know what my insurance would be like if i lost my licence again :D

oh yeh and seeing pauls car was good, practically followed him on the last two stops of the cruise :rofl: cant wait to see it without the limiter :happy:

and that laser or wotever it was with wat sounded like a screamer or probably an external gate scared the hell outa me through the tunnel, i still cant hear any thing :(

and lol at the VN smoking it up and then giving it sh*t through the car park lol

I had the blu GTR I let the gate open in the tunnel at one stage I remember Ben? in the white GTR32 heard it but I even scared myself.

Good cruise my first sau too

thnx dan

• 2 weeks later...
damn being first in line at the lights and not being on the cruise :happy: To the cars that started to follow me home, I hope you caught up with the group at the Murdoch meet point :)

Danny and his pimp mobile looked like bling from hell ;) haha

See you all next year maybe...or in Melbourne if any of you are over that way

Cheers,

JB :happy:

Man...i was in the white r32 gtr..

And thanks to Mitchy who gave me the map at the final stage...

I had the blu GTR I let the gate open in the tunnel at one stage I remember Ben? in the white GTR32 heard it but I even scared myself.

Good cruise my first sau too

thnx dan

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooo loud.....