Official Sauwa Xmas Cruise 2006

dan_the_man

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn

dont look like i'll be making it

heading off to busso tomorrow morning, need a decent sleep (and pack - dammit, gotta start)

have fun fellas

oh yeah dan - what was that about banning for 20 years? :)

If I get fined, when will I see the compensation payout from the organisers of the cruise? I mean, I wouldn't want to support and condone this sort of behavior without some sort of insurance policy taken out under the name of an offshore account.

Further more the 12 good friends I have invited, who also own non-Nissan imports, would like the security within themselves of having this in writing for future reference should it be needed.

Ta. :)

sigh, just messaged dan. looks like i'll be missing this cruise. Hopefully be at some of the cruises starting early next year :) unless there is some before new years.. such is life. Hope you all had fun :)

Well that was some good clean fun...Those commodore boys know how to have a fun time..but not very good navigators...trying to turn right behind the Shelll storage area at Port beach...Doh! :)

What was all the megaphone $hit at Karrinyup???

Thanks for organising the cruise Dan.

that was my first SAUWA cruise and it was great =D

was in the HQ and had "FLY VY" and "LAGWAGN" with us and yeah we all enjoyed it, thanks heaps to who ever organised it, was a really good cruise!

mmm good cruise :) hehe thanks dan and nastazia mmm if ne one was wondering where was all the flashing was cmoing from it was from my ladies camera haha sorry peeps if we scared u she just wanted some pics of some kewl cars :)

Cheers

Chi

:)

Hey FLY VY, think I'm blinded by your head lights ;)

It was a good cruise. I especially enjoyed the night tour of Balga, I don't think that place will ever look good :)

:rofl: Had some dark blue falcon from the cruise follow us onto the freeway as we were heading home... think he realised we weren't heading to the Narrows once we passed over it ;)

was a good cruise, i didnt know were to go most of the time so i tried to follow kylie or naztazia lol

my stupid car is missfiring more than ever before after last night for some reson :)

and that flashing of the cameras scared the absolute crap out of me :)

to top of the night i got pulled over in joondalup and got a yellow sticker for my neons, headlights, pod filter, bov, tyres and gauges ;)

StageaGirl, I think I might have seen you at the cruise last night. Is your plate IMPORTD? If so, I photoshopped your wheels for you a while ago - check the appropriate thread. I was driving the Silver bog-stock R33 Series2 with my girlfriend and hanging around with Mr Keets. Think you parked opposite us at Murdoch.

Excellent cruise guys and thanks Dan for organising it. We had to split at midnight as Anita had to get up for work at 6am, but will hopefully be able to stick around for the end next time.

Also, the fella that Keith introduced me to with the RB25DET, sorry mate, I've forgotten your name and I never got your screen name. I'd like to talk to you a bit more about what you've done with it.

Cheers guys

Iain