SAU Community

Got screengrabs of my "Tuned" Mines GTR (GT3)

funkymonkey

Introducing....

Image75.jpg

The money is maxed out coz I used the AR2 patch, I cbf individually selecting which options I wanted. The reason I had to use the AR2 was that this car ate thru about 90% of the super soft compound tyres by the time it went into 2nd gear.

And some stats...

Image79.jpg

2nd best 1/4 mile speed record.. it has clocked 5's and 7's, but that was when sum1 else was driving it.

Image02.jpg

2nd best top speed (1st is 1071 also by the same car, dosen't display on the screen).

Image14.jpg

i was actually tryin out this new piece of software i got to usewith my tv in on my video card, as its not supported in Win2K or XP I'm resorting to 3rd party programs to try and do some video caps. I've figured out how to do stills, not I need to figure out how to do videocaps...

AR2 dosen't let you do that, AR2 jus let u turn off tyre damage and give u unlimited money, unlock all the tracks and give u all the licenses, i think you can also unlock all the cars... I actually created this car from scratch on a memory card editor that I bought seperately from www.hkems.com

hahahaha 8300BHP lmao

wouldnt it be doing a little faster than 8seconds with that power? :) the HKS GTR does 7s and that has way less power