SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Young Josh was so proud of his car, but that all came crashing down today when his beloved Lexus blew up on the dyno whilst attempting to better his previous run of 82rwkw.

After the flames were extinguished, Josh was crestfallen and inconsolable at the sight that awaited him."

Direct quote from Col-GTSX, editor of the SAUce Newsletter.

"Young Josh was so proud of his car, but that all came crashing down today when his beloved Lexus blew up on the dyno whilst attempting to better his previous run of 82rwkw.

After the flames were extinguished, Josh was crestfallen and inconsolable at the sight that awaited him."

HAHAHAHA, Funny, but im not the editor please dont give anyone the wrong impression...

Its still Jasons baby...

Hurry up Shane...

You have to run... The users and members are starting to think your car is a figment of your imagine...

soo u wanna put up the ~2.5k its gonna cost for the headwork? :D

plus there are quite a number that have seen my car & engine now so :kiss:

With out a doubt Josh... :kiss:

<3

HAHAHA LOVE IT!

You dont need head work...

Well maby some plastic surgery but no head work... Just bolt it up and get it running... Do head work later...

but id rather the extra 100-200hp now :)

I know this chick who can help with this problem...

sic! hook a brother up :)

any places left

im keen to see how rich my car runs this time, is there an award for most fuel on the ground as last dyno run i bottomed out on the 10:1 A/F line on the graph. stupid stuffed O2 sensor.

No worries...

col, take my name off the list please :)

Done... But i still expect you there...

Only 6 spots left people... Payments due within the next 32 days... Get transfering now so you dont run out of money... Transfer while you can...