SAU Community

Gtr With Stock Turbo's 1/4 Times--be Real.

after that maybe we can see who has got the biggest schlong.

maybe i will bring the volkswagen  out and kick ur ass.

so did u buy a new watch :)

You seriously wanna have a schlong contest?? Geez your brave :)

Yeah bring the volkswagen out so you can kick my arse, but I'll also bring my truck coz ur gonna sure as hell need it towed back to your workshop once were done :devfu:

Hey, why do I need a watch?? I'm always prompt aren't I?? :P:P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously wanna have a schlong contest?? Geez your brave :)  

Yeah bring the volkswagen out so you can kick my arse, but I'll also bring my truck coz ur gonna sure as hell need it towed back to your workshop once were done :devfu:  

Hey, why do I need a watch?? I'm always prompt aren't I?? :(  :)

gee if im not mistaken, didnt u need a tow truck to get yours home, or did u drive with 1 turbo. :) .

do u know what prompt means.

i recon the vielside gtr should run a easy high 11, it has the same mods as me and wider wheels and i ran 11.5 with to much wheels spin and 1.7 60foot, it shoud be able to run low 11's

its cool wreckedhead, were just havin a bit of fun. :)

gee if im not mistaken, didnt u need a tow truck to get yours home, or did u drive with 1 turbo. :) .

do u know what prompt means.

Actually Dean, I drove it home from calder and on the weekend to my g/friends house and back, the turbo is not completely rooted, its just not making as much power when coming onto boost....

One day I'll be on time.... :D

My best run with stock turbos was 12.32 @111mph.

Mods were :

No - Name 3 inch exhaust

HKS Pod filters

1.2 bar boost

HKS cam gears

Made 237rwkw @ Bens (Racepace) dyno

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rick,

What clutch have you got in your R, single or twin plate?

The reason I ask, is that I use to use a nismo single plate, was a good clutch for street traffic use but after some 4-5k launches it ended up slipping bad.

Now I use a OS giken twin plate that has been modified.

Its now a solid centre twin plate 12 puck clutch that is only either on or off which now makes the car bog down if launched under 5k or certain low rev gear changes (light-weight flywheel will be a contributing factor too) and it hasn't slip one bit so far.

As for traffic use, haven't stalled it yet.

But now I can go "12345678....side step clutch and change lanes with torque steer" :)

MEGA

i have a 'nicks performance clutches' clutch...after frying one 5 puck he did a better pressure plate setup for me and it hasn't slipped yet..i do the torque launch thing and its all good with down to 1.6 second launches...I have steel wheel turbo's and you can tell they punch good air as compared to other gtr's I've driven it goes harder...I am just dumbfounded on how to get 11's with pump fuel and street tyres...everyone else is...cam gears are next but still, i hear about these 11 second standard turb gtr's but are they runnin avgas or somethin cos I ain't gettin there with hifloed turbs.

• 4 years later...

What would my R34 GTR V Spec run the 1/4 mile in???

It has:

* HKS front pipe

* HKS cat back Hi Power system

* HKS pods

* HKS EVC

* Nismo Fuel Pump

* Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator

- Stock Everything else

Pulled 242 AWKW @ 1.2Bar

[email protected] 34GTR V-spec II boost was 1 bar car has 260awkw,mph was up their for 11sec just lost time off the start, 60ft was 1.98 so pretty slow start put this down to stock suspension car would squat down at the rear have now fitted a set of HKS hipermax II coilovers , was only able to run twice as i destroyed the single plate clutch the same night it seemed to hook up ok for that run so i dont think it was much of an issue now have a nismo twin plate so with the clutch and coilovers will see if it hooks up any better . also had a custom stainlees exhaust that looked a bit dodgy after we removed it to fit a Veilside titanium exhaust that weighs 4kg also will fit a ACPT carbon one peice prop shaft when it arrives and will take it out to the track again hope to run in the mid to high 11sec

Edited by gtr13

Previous Standard R32 GTR

stock turbos

10psi boost

cat-back exhaust

exedy twin-plate

12.506 109mph

Current R32 GTR

internal work done

HKS 2540 turbos

290kw at all four 17psi boost (tuned for response not outright power, injectors started to max out)

1.6 60ft

11.4 118mph

my 60 foots were 1.7s top speed was 181kmh....

i tryed a 7000rpm dump and held it flat but it only spun all fours for 1st gear 60foot of 2.0 lol

i think ill get some semi slicks for the rear next time :rofl:

thoughts ideas?