SAU Community

Painters

PRO AERO

hey fellas.just looking around for any painters/beaters as i wouldnt mind getting my r33 re painted.maybe colour change.

so does any one do after hours work????at a reasonable price.also i can help rub it back and strip/prep it.

any help would be aprecited.

hey fellas.just looking around for any painters/beaters as i wouldnt mind getting my r33 re painted.maybe colour change.

so does any one do after hours work????at a reasonable price.also i can help rub it back and strip/prep it.

any help would be aprecited.

Try all make motor repairs in parafield. they are excellent!

im realy lookin for some one to do it after hrs so they get extra cash i get cheaper job.

where in parafeild are they?mite pop past 2morow after work

unit 8, 1387 main north road, para hills west. ph. 82814412. He is heaps good , know him well, great mechanic!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I'm not saying you're wrong, see my rants about modern BMW M cars being unfun at any speed on the road and expensive at the track... ....but these are mainstream enthusiast cars now. What you're seeing less of... is classic/vintage cars being driven around in anger, as they are classic, vintage cars now.
    • Never, well......, some old BMW'S are kinda cool, like old Alfas and Fiats (althoughI would never own one), and I have a soft spot for old Bettles (punch buggies), as for the new BMW, VW and Hyundai's might be a blast on the track, I look at them like soulless tools
    • Standing around having photos taken on insta. (sad but true). Go to a track day, what is actually there nowadays could suprise you, you need to update your cool car in the hill radar to include VW, Hyundai, BMW etc
    • Hello again, I just want to tell you that i found the reason why my bnr32 is going out in right corners. I had my car tuned by a company and they fitted the Emu Classic and a new fuel pump in 2021. I checked the loom, changed the walbro fuel pump with a Deatschwerks fuel pump. None of this helped. Then I checked the fuel pressure and thought I was crazy. It was tuned with over 7 bar ( over 100psi) !!! But why? So I checked the fuel return line and saw that it was closed. That was probably also the reason why the tuner replaced the fuel pump, but he tuned the Emu with the 7 bar 🫣 The map in the emu has now been changed and evertyhing is fine.