SAU Community

My 32 4 Door Drifter - Stadium Drift Pics And 3071r Pics * Check Last Page*

Simon-S14

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damage was from several weeks ago at Winton Drift Attack where i placed 3rd. I hit a tyre wall during prac, and also damaged pass side door during an attemped pass lol.

my rear guards are similar to haydens but mines a 4 door so its harder to get the same arount of flare compared to a 2 door like his.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

Just got my car sprayed... pics dont do it justice as the colour in the sun is simply amazing, its got a copper diamond in it which gives off a really good effect. All Type Crash did thre paintwork and i'd highly suggest that if you're in adelaide looking for a quality job on your import to go and see them.

front and rear guards were flared out too, none of this guard roller shit, did it the proper way with a hammer and dolly, Also modified the inside of the rear guards to give me more clearance with my wheels.

Can anyone pick the kit. theres three diff brands on there :laugh:

Got a GT3071R coming soon, so the 25 should make some decent power and torque then. At the moment i have 220 RWKW from a stock turbo and a remapped ecu... more updates coming soon

Thanks for the following people's support!

-All Type Crash

-Jeff - The Speed Lab

-Adelaide Jap

-Gktech

r321bs5.jpg

pa190006xd2.jpg

Edited by Simon-R32

• 2 weeks later...

ANOTHER UPDATE

Did stadium drift... had issues with car running lower boost and making less power a few days before hand while it was on the dyno and noticed that i had a snapped manifold stud... didnt have time to pull it all off and put it back on again only to pull it off again after SD for the new turbo going on... so anyway car was running a bit average on the night turns out i had 2 blown gaskets, the turbo to manifold and the manifold to head both blew out!

Still had a ball tho... car is all stickered up, looks awesome! Got the 3071R the other day and im in the process of fitting it all up now... shes a big bitch! lol

88465591qpth8vho071103rti3.jpg

884656617wpxsyc1071103rul8.jpg

p1070622us8.jpg

pb030095km4.jpg

pb120060qn8.jpg

pb050001un4.jpg

pb050004yg9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Still putting the new turbo on... Got a 3071R from GCG. Fitted it up and its all looking sweet, I took the opportunity to get a new dump pipe made as my old one was cracked plus it was a shitty Advance dump also. My apexi exhaust still had a cat, and the muffler ended way short of my rear bar so i thought may was well get a whole new exhaust.

AM Performance also jumped on board to sponsor me, and helped me out with an AWESOME quality split dump and exhaust system along with a metal intake pipe for the turbo. To anyone looking at either a custom dump or replacement dump for your nissan, AM performance are the people to see!!

All thats left to do now is fit all the exhaust gear up, run it up, then head down to Jeff at The Speed Lab to tune it, Maybe get some prac in but the aim is to get everything 100% for the trip to Calder for the Drift Fest!

pb240007th4.th.jpg

pb240006qh9.th.jpg

pb170096bb6.th.jpg

Hey Guys, i thought i'd post up my new exhaust system that i got custom made from AM Performance here in Adelaide. Its a split dump with custom port divider to suit my 3071R, it also makes it impossible for the exhaust gases to leak out the screamer. This is a track car so we went all out on the design of the system, and the only compromise was the fact that the opening in the rear bumper wouldnt allow for the size twins that Andrew from AM wanted to run.

Its a 3 inch dump, going into a 4 inch exhaust with a resonator, then down twin 3 inch AM Performance Mufflers which have a ceramic packing, while they look like pipes they do have a large muffling effect. The end result is one hell of an awesome note from the exhaust, The idle sounds very "cammy" even tho i have stock cams, and it sounds great when you rev it, Its quite unlike any exhaust ive heard before on an RB and certainly sets it apart from all the generic Trust/HKS/Apexi exhaust out there.

Next step is intake pipe and tune then im all set for Drift Fest at Calder Park dec 16th. Anyway for now here are some pics and a vid, dont mind the smoke in the video i havent got the AFM pipe on properly so its mega mega rich.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank

-AM Performance

-GCG Turbos

-All Type Crash

-The Speed Lab

-Adelaide Jap

01122007353oe4.th.jpg

01122007348fb3.th.jpg

pb240007la5.th.jpg

pc010023lz4.th.jpg

pc010026yt8.th.jpg

pc010029dr8.th.jpg