SAU Community

Hello All, im just wodnering how much power would it add to a r32 rb20de skyline if i added things like, aftermarket exhausht with cannon, extractors, upgraded cam and throtle body, clutch with a lightend flywheel kit, ECU and possibly a NOS kit...how much power you think it would get up to then?

stock i think there like 100rwkw, but add these things, u think it could hit 150rwkw or so?

without the NOS 150*

Hello All, im just wodnering how much power would it add to a r32 rb20de skyline if i added things like, aftermarket exhausht with cannon, extractors, upgraded cam and throtle body, clutch with a lightend flywheel kit, ECU and possibly a NOS kit...how much power you think it would get up to then?

stock i think there like 100rwkw, but add these things, u think it could hit 150rwkw or so?

without the NOS 150*

as i remember the rb20 is not even close to 100rwkw its in the same range as an sr20de isnt it? which was 100 at the engine

well, some people have there rb20de's pumping out 120 rwkw, with simple mods such as, exuasht, extractors and a CAI system LOL

probably but i meant for the factory figure lol not what they have now

check out the n/a power figures thread - see somthing similar and ask teh guy/gal wht they did exactly

dont like what they did? then add more mods to make more power

but yeah - exhaust, extractors and cai and some 98ron fuel and advanced timing, a freak of a day and dyno saw one guy pump out 120rwkw with a rb20de

a stock sr20de in a sss makes about 75kw atw. with full exhaust,pod and advanced ignition timing it can make it into the mid - high 80s. with tomei poncams some sr' have seen up to 110kw atw

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=138169

have a look there... just a reminder that the above thread is NOT for asking questions.

all these "what should i do?" "how much power will i get?" questions have been asked before, it's all about searching around and reading past threads.

want power? -Sell it, Buy a turbo.

so why bother modding your gtst? go buy a zonda, m5 or db9.

don't be such a narrow minded spanner, people have non turbo cars for various reasons.

learn to appreciate that.

want power? -Sell it, Buy a turbo.

WTF, yeah buddy, seriously just because you have a snail on your car doesnt make it better then everything that doesnt, my 33 ran 12.8's down the quarter and made 300+hp @ the treads without a turbo or blower and i dont see your rightious car doing that. Everyone has there own wants and desires... Id like to see 90% of the population beat my mate over a mounatain and or round a track in there turbo skylines and he drives a r31 non turbo.

If u have nothing intelligent to add dont f**ken bother.

lets not cry over spilt milk now, theres plent more in the fridge. (it was a joke cry babies)

12.8 na 300rwhp?. got a timesheet?

My opinion is just an opinion, It would seem very expensive to extract killer power out of an N/a. rb25. the cost of doing so matching say turbo results, would reflect the expensiveness i would imagine. also the joke could be taken as some friendly advice. as ive built some N/A motors, and wouldnt go past a v8 engine for N/A power/Torque figures. Maybe you could use some Nos to help. or drop in a rb30 block to help bring up the torque figures.

But i mean, lifes wat you make it, follow your dreams. If you piggy bank can handle it, then why not? :P

cheers,

Merry xmas btw :O

ps. before u cry babies who cried in past posts, type up a huge 20 page reply about this and that, i wont be back to read it, so dont waste you time.

Edited by silverbulletR33

silverbulletR33: i'll quote a post i previously wrote for someone.

i think it summarises how many of the NA members feel.

keep in mind it is directed at another member, and i'm in no way being rude towards you. but have a read.

merry christmas to you too :ninja:

bang for buck wise that may be true, but a few of the people here myself included are simply trying to build a well balanced driveable car that handles well, and has slightly more power than standard whilst maintaining reliability and keeping maintenance costs down.

you are never going to make big power or fast 1/4 mile times with an NA (in reference to a GTST), nor are you going to make big power with a GTST (in reference to lets say a GTR), nor a GTR (lets exaggerate and say a Zonda).

and while your points may be valid and true, NA cars are the base people choose to have and want to work with. what i'm saying is that i'm sure most people here know about the futility of making big HP with NA cars and dont need someone telling them otherwise... and that is as a polite f**k off as you'll ever get.

also keep in mind that some of the faster cars around a track are NA.

snip

12.8 na 300rwhp?. got a timesheet?

snip

12.8 @ 109mph VH45DE Nitrous

from his sig

PB of 10.38 VH45DE supercharged - PSI Blower is on teh way - new auto box is in i think he is hoping for mid to low 9sec passes

Edited by 342Four