SAU Community

Weather Warning In Adelaide

Murry33

Hey people, in case you haven't noticed haha.......flash flooding and lightning storms outside tonight, hope you's just washed your car :)

Up near parafield was a fair bit of rain,.....it's nothing those GTR's around can't handle though hehe. (4wd traction ftw!)

Edited by NeesaanGTS

me and me mate started installing my new walbro fuel pump, bleeder valve and boost guage w/air-fuel ratio reading.

We started at 8, finished installen everything and tidying up by 10, then got boostin in the rain. by the looks of things im running the stock turbo at 12psi-13psi w/ the fuel pump, 5zigen cat back exhaust, k&n cold air intake filter.

point is... the raing made good drift lube, and bad f**ken hassle when opeining up the hood to open the bleeder some more.

That lightning i mistook for speeding cameras for a while... lol.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

haha yeah

last night was ridiculous! drove to my friends house with consistent 1st and 2nd gearies unintentionally!

I even stuck the back end out accidentally when taking off from a set of lights in front of cops! they didnt seem to mind though, haha

me and me mate started installing my new walbro fuel pump, bleeder valve and boost guage w/air-fuel ratio reading.

We started at 8, finished installen everything and tidying up by 10, then got boostin in the rain. by the looks of things im running the stock turbo at 12psi-13psi w/ the fuel pump, 5zigen cat back exhaust, k&n cold air intake filter.

point is... the raing made good drift lube, and bad f**ken hassle when opeining up the hood to open the bleeder some more.

That lightning i mistook for speeding cameras for a while... lol.

which wal did u get bro and how much ive been spying them on ebay lately will get 1 in the new year

am i correct in thinking that will help stop detonation

thanks for links i was looking @ ebay the sellers have 100% positive feedback and have sold upto 2500 things cant go wrong with those odds

here is a pic of it from ebay

e3_1.JPG

Edited by Madaz