SAU Community

whens the next track day skid pan day

fatz

Originally posted by franks

duh! who reads sticky's anyways!!! :)

sounds good, $120 bucks is ok, but i dont wanna scare those little honda's :(

Don't knock'em too quick. These guys know their stuff as they've been doing it for some time and the type r on wakefield is a quick weapon. Wakefield is a short and tight circuit where suspension and drivers are the more important factor rather than hp.

Next Track day is Monday 9th June... tis a public holiday so all should be able to attend. Full day. $190 approx cost at Eastern Creek.

Other wise it is as discussed the HCC trackday.

If anyone's after a cheap day at Wakefield I've done a few of their open practice days and I reckon they're pretty good value.

Costs involved are:

$80.00 for the day

$30.00 for a Wakefield Clubcomp Licence valid for 12 months (not needed if you have a CAMS L2S or higher license and also valid for Supersprints held at Wakefield)

Helmet hire available for $20 per day with a $50 Deposit

To keep the dickhead factor down and track time up it's better to attend earlier in the week and on "cars only" days. A few options are:

Mon 19th May

Thurs 22nd May

Mon 2nd June

I'm thinking one of the Mondays would be better so then we can go down on Sunday sometime and do some boozin (in moderation, naturally).

:D

Anyone interested? Fatz? Maj? Bonkers? Duncan? You know you want to.

Cheers,

Ben

If anyone's after a cheap day at Wakefield I've done a few of their open practice days and I reckon they're pretty good value.

Costs involved are:

$80.00 for the day

$30.00 for a Wakefield Clubcomp Licence valid for 12 months (not needed if you have a CAMS L2S or higher license and also valid for Supersprints held at Wakefield)

Helmet hire available for $20 per day with a $50 Deposit

To keep the dickhead factor down and track time up it's better to attend earlier in the week and on "cars only" days. A few options are:

Mon 19th May

Thurs 22nd May

Mon 2nd June

I'm thinking one of the Mondays would be better so then we can go down on Sunday sometime and do some boozin (in moderation, naturally). :O

Anyone interested? Fatz? Maj? Bonkers? Duncan? You know you want to.

Cheers,

Ben