SAU Community

whens the next track day skid pan day

fatz

Having car trouble at the moment... so till I get that sorted won't be attending any of the wakefield days.

I'll be organising a group to go to EC on the 9/6/03. I'll try to ring Moto tomorrow and organise some tempory spots... but if you want a confirmed spot then you will have to pay a deposit as per usual.

id definately be down for a track day at EC

How much are the cam's lisences?

Can you get them on the day?

Will we have to pay extra to get access to a garage?

sorry if these are stupid q's im new to this...

cheers guys...

Originally posted by PRO_32

id definately be down for a track day at EC  

How much are the cam's lisences?

Can you get them on the day?

No need, these are privately run days.

Originally posted by PRO_32

Will we have to pay extra to get access to a garage?

nup, included in the price as long as we get there early enough.

Since next one is the monday of the long weekend, there should be a great turn out

Majanal,

I'll be there on the 9th for the EC Track Day with 3 others so maybe we should get together before the day kick's off and hit up Dave & Tracy for a "real" group discount ?!?!

FAT32,

I usually do hit them up for a bigger discount... and they usually come through. I planned to call them today but was busy looking at venues for the clubs first annual Show and Shine day.

Hopfully I will have some details on the Track day posted up tomorrow or Monday... for those waiting for the show and shine... give me to the end of the month and things will start to appear!!!

Majanal,

Spoke to Dave on Tuesday and he says he's up to around 50 bookings for the day already so it might be an idea to get on it.

Fatz, you in yet ?? ( It's me Scott aka EC Skid-Pan Junky ).

hey scotty

whats doing mate

you decided to give us that lovely turbo you have (you know you want to)

ill be there at ec but dont know if the cash situation will get me on the track

pete

ps ill have to swing around for a beer sometime soon and swap ya parts books ( i still read it at night)

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh Pete,

It's all too late. The turbo's gone ! The new owner's fitted it and is smoking tyres as we speak.

When I get the parts book back will I be able to get the pages apart ?? Will get in touch soon.

Scott

shweet i rekon it should be a boost i mean blast of a day

so 110 bux for licence and trak day ..... is it at wakefeild or eastern creek ..... and what date ....ive read all the posts and a date is not realy specified as yet .....???

just date and time .

catchyah .

Entysu,

The Wakefield Park day was on Saturday. Look for the "Next Moto Concepts Drive day, Monday 9th June" thread in NSW events section. which will give you the next Eastern Creek Day.

Cheers,

Dan.