SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

by the way, thats a pretty funny sig u got there ash. Those guys really should have got someone to proof-read it before they posted it up.

we hope that you have to take this cancer

:D

by the way, thats a pretty funny sig u got there ash. Those guys really should have got someone to proof-read it before they posted it up.

:D

It's just a classic case of "engrish", literal translations from Japanese to English just don't work, have a look at www.engrish.com there's so many classics on it.

did anyone do the full ns.com cruise last night?

yeah i went, first cruise ever, left me seriously craving another one!

Recovered my stolen 33 last week in top condition except for the locks so kind of its celebratory return voyage.

more skylines than silvia's if you ask me, felt right at home :rant:

Spent the whole journey in a pack of 4 awesome 33's, nice pace and excellent course.

Only negative was nearly getting side-swiped by someone trying to cut a straight line through a dual lane roundabout, ***n check your blind spots or stay in your own lane!

Yeah, i had a look at the meet up point & did a small section of the cruise but didn't do the whole run. I imagine it would have been difficult to negotiate that cruise with all those cars. i wonder what the exact attendance was?

hey duc. at murray bridge now. i shouldn't have gone for a drive in dans car cos im hooked on HKS turbo power now, im scanning around looking for good prices atm