SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have i told u guys i finally found a connection to buy things in Jap yahoo with very reasonable commission?

no u havent. how resonable is resonable, as theres so much things i would like from yahoo jap auctions just cant bring myself to purchasing through sponsors/importers yet.

that why u must have contacts within japan in order to purchase these goods. such as the one max says he has. on the other hand if its a private import from jap, u might own - as in the car must be registered under your name, for 3 or so yrs. correct me if im wrong.

ive in the middle of watching a dvd called arnold schwezzenger (spl) "pumping iron" and its fricked amazing how much ppl in the bobyd building industry back in the 80's, i think thats right, were. Give me motivation to hit the hit and pump pump pump. U guys should watch it especially you will since u mentioned something bout us two working out.

it's about 10% commission+ other usual things

i lost the list he gave me...again!

so i will ask and post the complete detail here

海外発送はしません。(Seller will not ship internationally.)

the seller won't, but my jap connection will :rant:

ive in the middle of watching a dvd called arnold schwezzenger (spl) "pumping iron" and its fricked amazing how much ppl in the bobyd building industry back in the 80's, i think thats right, were. Give me motivation to hit the hit and pump pump pump. U guys should watch it especially you will since u mentioned something bout us two working out.

i used to go to GYM 5-6 days a week, 2-3hrs a day, and i have to go to the gym on foot, nice 20mins running.

but that's back in home country.

at the beginning i came here i don't have a driving lic nor have the $$ to buy a car.

So i started "relax" at home and eat a bit junk :alcoholic

doesn't take long to become what i am now :spcartman

sweet. now maybe i can get my bracings relatively cheap.

What bracings are you after? My Bro in law is now making a heap of different bracings, cradle bushes, hydrulic handbrakes, Gbox and engine mounts. most if not all made out off Billet, keep your eyes peeled for ZENITH Tuning coming to local stores near you( E tech, D1, Viva)