SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

yeah the things that u have mentioned mate but in particular floor bracing, under carrriage bracing and roll cage. Your bro in law operating independently or through a workshop/business? i would be keen on his products.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah the things that u have mentioned mate but in particular floor bracing, under carrriage bracing and roll cage. Your bro in law operating independently or through a workshop/business? i would be keen on his products.

He is operating independently getting his stuff made, and getting sold only at selected shops, few products getting tested now and a few products on shelf also.

Not too sure on what he's doing with floor bracing or under carriage bracing but he isn't doing roll cages. I know he plans to do front guard braces for under guard, I will find out more about them and talk to you about it on da cruise on de weekend.

does anyone here get tailgated a lot? Is it because of the cars we drive? sometimes i see a car in my rearview mirror turn out from a corner and then just come sailing up behind me. i dont wanna go pushing the speed limit every time some fool decides to tailgate me, happened a lot when i had my silvia and now even more in the skyline. is it because they are trying to stir you into a race, or just cos they dont know how to drive :cheers:

nah, i probably wont hide, nowhere to hide here anyway. too bad about the police presence on the weekend, we could have gone for a cruise somewhere around here.

nah, i probably wont hide, nowhere to hide here anyway. too bad about the police presence on the weekend, we could have gone for a cruise somewhere around here.

Dude i'm still keen for a bit of a drive before the dinner, If anyone else is!

Dude i'm still keen for a bit of a drive before the dinner, If anyone else is!

If it doesnt rain or the roads aint slippery, we can always do some hill driving.

If it doesnt rain or the roads aint slippery, we can always do some hill driving.

Forcast is a few showers and 16 or 17 nice weather for a boot(drive), so it shouldn't be pissing down, besides a little wet calls for some fun!!

would MB be classed as the country?

yeah man it is. have you ever been here before?

yeah the weekend is still awhile away yet, see if we feel like cruiseing or not later, hopefully not too many cops lurking around

Forcast is a few showers and 16 or 17 nice weather for a boot(drive), so it shouldn't be pissing down, besides a little wet calls for some fun!!

For some reason, i cant get traction in the wet especially in 1st when taking off. :confused:

yeah man it is. have you ever been here before?

yeah the weekend is still awhile away yet, see if we feel like cruiseing or not later, hopefully not too many cops lurking around

No sam i havent been yet.

For some reason, i cant get traction in the wet especially in 1st when taking off. :confused:

Then take off in 2nd pretty sure you'd have enough torque for that!!

depending on the road but traction is hard to get in 1st, 2nd and sometime even 3rd, big car, easy to handle mmmmmmm sideways!!